where's my parcels?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I thought that Chugga boots were synthetic. I wash them on delicate cycle 30 C, like Kipling bags, no softener.

Suede leather according to both skechers and qvc websites. Good to know they've washed ok, so i'll give it a go to see if I can spruce them up a bit.

I have said this before when ever delivers come up it is a mixed bag and very much depends on your courier! My Hermes have been doing it for years and are good! I order the K 9 airframe and multi Wednesday direct form Fetch, and it was delivered yesterday via Interlink I could track my delivery and see how far down the route it was. This was a free delivery too!

Agree well all have different experiences, I think Hermes and Royal mail are great, and had only positive experience with DPD.

I have found that from November onwards couriers in my area are hit and miss as you don't get the regular guy who is always top class. In the last few years I would say deliveries from QVC and Amazon have only been around 60% coming up to Christmas. I fear there are some fake couriers. It's a real nuisance as you have to reclaim money and re-buy gifts. PITA.

CC

Latest posts

Back