Miniature Goldendoodle

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Evie

Registered Shopper
My daughter will be visiting a breeder tomorrow to hopefully meet her new baby, a Miniature Goldendoodle.
We have always had Labradors and Cavaliers, I would love to know more about Goldendoodles.
We are all so excited!

:mysmilie_7:

My daughter will be visiting a breeder tomorrow to hopefully meet her new baby, a Miniature Goldendoodle.
We have always had Labradors and Cavaliers, I would love to know more about Goldendoodles.
We are all so excited!

:mysmilie_7:

Ooh, how exciting!! :clapping: I hadn't heard of that breed before, so just googled, and they look SO cute!! Hopefully she'll be able to get some pics to show you. We've got a cavalier. Nearly 11 now, bless his heart. :mysmilie_48:

I hadn't heard of them either. She tells me they are a cross between a Golden Retriever and a Poodle and from what I have seen they are adorable. My daughter has just been on the phone to me and they are about to set off. The breeder has just told her they have a boy and a girl left. I am excited too because if they ever need to be away I will be a very willing carer!

I should say that I love Cavaliers too. Ours have always been Ruby Cavaliers but I love them all.

Hope it is a 'proper' breeder, and not a front for a puppy farm. They are ****** sneaky these days, and make it look like they are reputable home/hobby breeders. Very easy to do with these 'designer cross breeds' too, as there is no Kennel Club regulation about how many times a bitch can be bred from without a break.
2 people from Bradford were sentenced yesterday for puppy farming, not custodial sentences more's the pity. Even jail would be too good for them.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-38026524

My daughter went along fully prepared to assess the situation. The puppies were with their mother and the breeder has given her all her vet's details so that she can make any necessary checks. I have a photo of the puppy my daughter chose and next time she is here I will ask her to post it for me. It's a girl and she is coming home on 11th December.

That's brilliant news Evie, glad it all turned out to be above board. A new puppy is life changing, enjoy every minute!

I hadn't heard of them either. She tells me they are a cross between a Golden Retriever and a Poodle and from what I have seen they are adorable. My daughter has just been on the phone to me and they are about to set off. The breeder has just told her they have a boy and a girl left. I am excited too because if they ever need to be away I will be a very willing carer!

I should say that I love Cavaliers too. Ours have always been Ruby Cavaliers but I love them all.

Oh yes, that'll be lovely getting to look after him / her for your daughter. She will be having a very busy Christmas! :happy: :mysmilie_7: Our boy is a black and tan cavalier, but there aren't any breeds of dog I don't love!

can't work out how to post a photo of my pup, can anyone help?

If you go to reply, click through to Go Advanced, select the paperclip icon (top row, second in on the right), click Add Files, then Choose File, then all your files from your computer should come up, and you can select the image and upload it.

sorry, but a breeder decides to cross breed and suddenly its a breed worth people paying hundreds for. No, its a mutt. Then this encourages the puppy farmers to start breeding them because people want them. If people stopped giving these mutts fancy names then this trade would disappear.

Years ago I had a cross breed, he came free as the bitch a German Shepard got out and the Lab next door got her in heat. He was a great dog but a mutt no fancy name that made the bitch's owner decide to keep breeding to sell.

My handsome lad!

Seven months old and every day is a new adventure!

Attachments

• 30735279251_773b4af797_z.jpg
    30735279251_773b4af797_z.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 56
I`ve had Cavaliers, Yorkies and mongrels, yes mongrels, no fancy names but lovely dogs who`se parents got together more by accident than design. We currently have a black labrador and she`s a lovely dog with a fantastic temperament but her Father is a working gun dog and she`s definitely inherited his love of the outdoors and love of water. She wears me to a frazzle because she isn`t a dog who would be happy being walked on a lead through the streets. She is a bundle of energy and quivers from her head to her tail and has to run and run and run. We love her to bits but oh by golly even in the worst of weather she needs to be exercised long and hard, otherwise she does your head in. She`s called Bronte.
12512449_10205802701171200_1372723508918683510_n.jpg12705688_10205682461965295_7493366920533397622_n.jpg12987058_10206169091850738_1407743243332095703_n.jpg

I`ve had Cavaliers, Yorkies and mongrels, yes mongrels, no fancy names but lovely dogs who`se parents got together more by accident than design. We currently have a black labrador and she`s a lovely dog with a fantastic temperament but her Father is a working gun dog and she`s definitely inherited his love of the outdoors and love of water. She wears me to a frazzle because she isn`t a dog who would be happy being walked on a lead through the streets. She is a bundle of energy and quivers from her head to her tail and has to run and run and run. We love her to bits but oh by golly even in the worst of weather she needs to be exercised long and hard, otherwise she does your head in. She`s called Bronte.
View attachment 13004View attachment 13005View attachment 13006
LOL. She wouldn't be doing her nails much if she were a human girl. See looks a big strong lass

Latest posts

Back