no!no! Pro Hair Removal System TSV 20/11/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

As they haven't been on air for at least five minutes, I was hoping that all the hirsute people in the world had bought the entire stock and we'd no longer be subjected to the No! No! ever again. That's another day on which I won't bother watching the channel.

Wonder how many of the QVC arsebook shopperatti bought it to remove the hair off the palms of their hands?...

It would have to have a Flymo strimmer attached to the end of it to tackle Simon Dairylees chest hair.

No!no! Pro Hair Removal System
QVC Price £206.00
Todays Special Value Price £159.96
P&P £0.00

With a sleek design and a choice of on-trend colour options, the portable No!no! PRO hair removal system utilises Thermicon technology to help remove hair more easily and efficiently all over the face and body, and is now 35% more powerful than previous models. Take your first step towards silky smooth skin with this innovative No!no! hair removal system.

Extended 90-day money back guarantee - after reading your feedback, we have decided to triple our money back guarantee to 90 days on this item so that you can fully benefit from using this device.

Patented pulsed Thermicon technology - this new pulsed heat technology makes the PRO 35% more powerful than the previous No!no! model, making it the most powerful No!no! device available on QVC.

Easy to use - the LCD display has a Thermicon tip indicator and a battery status indicator, enabling you to identify when a new tip is needed or the battery needs replacing. Plus it features a new blue indicator light and clear panel on the front, making treatment levels easier to control and view.

Target sensitive areas - the narrow Thermicon tips are specially designed to treat sensitive areas such as the face and bikini line as well as hard-to-treat spots such as in between eyebrows, and ankles, knees and elbows.

Control is in your hands - features three intensity levels so you can determine the right level of treatment dependent on the area of the body. Make sure you always begin at the lowest level and work your way up.

Gorgeous colour options - this sleek device comes in three bold shades - choose Purple Paisley for a rich and deep hue, Rose Gold Paisley for a pop of on-trend colour on your dressing table, or classic and stylish Silver.

Suitable for men and women, all skin types and hair types
Can be used all over the body, including the face
Virtually pain-free
Comes with up to a year's supply of tips
Cord-free operation
Five hours charge gives three hours of use
For best results, use 2 - 3 times a week and finish with a buffer
Device (h x w x d): 12.2cm x 4.2cm x 2.5cm (4.8" x 1.6" x 1")

Colour options:

Purple Paisley
Rose Gold Paisley
Silver

What's in the box?

1 x No!no! PRO hair removal system
2 x No!no! wide Thermicon tip - for large, flat areas like the legs, back and chest
2 x No!no! narrow Thermicon tip - for small, curved or sensitive areas like the face, underarms, bikini line and knees
1 x large buffer
1 x lip barrier
1 x smooth cream
1 x mock-crock effect case
1 x charger
1 x cleaning brush
1 x guide

Please note: there may be a slight tingling sensation and a burning smell from hair removal

Freephone dedicated customer service line (solely for QVC customers) - 0800 091 0065

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.401347

They must be making shed loads of cash out of these things to keep on with them after the bad reviews.

My theory is during the extended time period people give up,lose track of the weeks and forget to return them. Shopping telly must depend a lot on things that are useless not being returned.

I've done it myself ,although I am now very focused on returning anything i dont like more or less straight away,no dithering.

The guest presenter for No! No! has just said and I quote "it's not immediate, it's not a razor" so I'm wondering why the before and after pictures don't state the time frame it's taken to achieve that smooth look, because the way I see it they're being deceptive by making it seem that the smooth after look, is what you'll achieve after just one use.

The guest presenter for No! No! has just said and I quote "it's not immediate, it's not a razor" so I'm wondering why the before and after pictures don't state the time frame it's taken to achieve that smooth look, because the way I see it they're being deceptive by making it seem that the smooth after look, is what you'll achieve after just one use.

The models they use didnt have any extra hair in the first place. Its the only explanation.

The models they use didnt have any extra hair in the first place. Its the only explanation.

Those before and after pictures have been used for years, if it's that good why not use some new before and after pics! I think it's deceptive by implying that's the look you get after just one use, they should state the time frame used to achieve it, both on models and pictures.

I see Will Iam nothing very much, is down to present at least 2 of these shows. He is well on his way to becoming a full time presenter rather than AY lap dog.

Probably a nice enough bloke in RL but I can't get past thinking of him as the gofer and doing those stupid Saturday night shows doesn't help.

Latest posts

Back