Lee Clark on Q

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

historymystery

Registered Shopper
Anyone noticed that Lee Clark is on a jewellery gift hour with Charlie Brooke? Good grief, this bloke has previous - he worked on TJC for a number of years when they sold only real gemstones, then popped up on Q as an IT 'expert', now he's flogging diamonique! What will he appear as next?

Anyone noticed that Lee Clark is on a jewellery gift hour with Charlie Brooke? Good grief, this bloke has previous - he worked on TJC for a number of years when they sold only real gemstones, then popped up on Q as an IT 'expert', now he's flogging diamonique! What will he appear as next?

Perfumier,pie maker,chef,fashion designer,vacuum cleaner demonstrator
Santa Claus? The possibilities are endless.

He was also a presenter, along with Craig Rowe, on a defunct shopping Tv channel called ibuy, that was about twelve years ago I think, he's also been in the paper for hitting his girlfriend/wife, yeah I agree, the guy gets around.

I have seen him quite a few times on the jewellery hours on qvc. Imo he has improved with age, he used to be one of my can't watch presenters.

Oh yes! Thanks for jogging my memory, shopperholic! I remember the story now. He'll be modelling Young Dim clothing next, about the only thing he hasn't tried on shopping telly (or perhaps he'll write a book?).

He was also a presenter, along with Craig Rowe, on a defunct shopping Tv channel called ibuy, that was about twelve years ago I think, he's also been in the paper for hitting his girlfriend/wife, yeah I agree, the guy gets around.

Oh yes! Thanks for jogging my memory, shopperholic! I remember the story now. He'll be modelling Young Dim clothing next, about the only thing he hasn't tried on shopping telly (or perhaps he'll write a book?).

:mysmilie_15: yes! I can see the film of the book coming out on the big screen, and no doubt he'll play the part of himself, being the model type actor he is :mysmilie_15:

Latest posts

Back