Are these prices for real?????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What, it says a life size tree, Charlie (I can eat for England) Brooke must be ****** tall then. They are damned aweful but I bet arsebook are in raptures over these.

I've got nowt against Home Reflections, but they aren't exactly high end so where the hell did they rustle up these prices for a scrawny tree with a few lights on it?!?!

They remind me of the fake lit palm trees in the Ilford Palais ,so many years ago.along with the fake starlight. Those were the days.!

You can buy these twig trees at lots of outlets such as Wilkos and B&M at a fraction of this price. I bought one,last year it was about £40 I had it in the corner of the Dining room with a few small trinkets added and it looked much better than I expected. Lots of compliments from family and friends. Q are taking the P... just lately.

I can't remember the last time I watched a whole hour of qvc, imho they are losing the plot. I have yet to see anything I would give house room to on Home Reflections, most of it looks as if it has spent years in the dusty attic.

Looking at those disgusting prices my first thoughts were,"How the hell dare they?"Then seeing how some people don't seem to be able to buy even a simple thing such as a headband unless it's from QVC I see they can charge anything for anything and the disciples will buy.I would sooner chop down twigs from outside if nothing from alternative sources were available and the look appealed to me.My money doesn't grow on trees.

images.jpeg

Latest posts

Back