Will Gowling

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

talisker25

Registered Shopper
Someone on arsebook has just asked what the point of Will is. I've been thinking this for some time. A very intelligent question for a change but it will be deleted without answer me thinks.:mysmilie_8:

Someone on arsebook has just asked what the point of Will is. I've been thinking this for some time. A very intelligent question for a change but it will be deleted without answer me thinks.:mysmilie_8:

Went to have a look and can't find that post anywhere...as predicted!

IT was the one before the post about the emu TSV which is now showing as the last post. Q are on the ball today

This was the post from the Q mods

"Hi all, just to say that a thread from above has been removed as per our house rules (read in full here bit.ly/2dQJLFu). Can we remind you not to post anything that can cause upset or offence. Repeatedly breaking our house rules will result in removal from our page. Rachel x"

Didn't spring to the defence of the poor Yankee guest presenter though, marvellous double standards there

Since Will is nearly always on air with AY I think he is her tech support as she probably can't do Twitter etc. if that's the case I have some sympathy - I am not exactly au fait with social media and use of wifi etc. wish I had a Will in my life - just there to help me!

To me he is someone who has had jobs "created " for him rather than filling a job already there. Afterall you can only be AY lap dog so many hours per week.

To me he is someone who has had jobs "created " for him rather than filling a job already there. Afterall you can only be AY lap dog so many hours per week.

I agree, if he lets her make a fool of him off air like he does on, then he deserves to be treated like he does, if she's too lazy to learn social media and he does it all for her, then yes you're right, he's AY lap dog is alright.

She is really behind the times, if I was her boss I would want her blogging and making videos promoting products. I wonder why they keep her she must still be pulling in the £££££

Perhaps Will produces most of the QVC videos and is given some airtime as a perk? He does seem superfluous to requirements. He must know someone important in QVC.

Minority view alert!

I like Will. I thought his primary role was doing the Qcam stuff, plus AY's social media (and maybe she gets most as beauty questions would be legion I imagine). He looks more superfluous these days, IMHO, because Del Boy does so much of everything that you expect all the presenters to do likewise and they tweet or FB about stuff before Will does a video... perhaps? At least when Will does a promo it is about the brand or the item, not about himself as always seems the case with Del Boy!!!

I have never seen him do a whole show solo but doesn't he appear on some of those multi hosted shows like Saturday Night? I never watch them! I would sooner watch a nineteenth repeat of a Midsomer Murder.

Minority view alert!

I like Will. I thought his primary role was doing the Qcam stuff, plus AY's social media (and maybe she gets most as beauty questions would be legion I imagine). He looks more superfluous these days, IMHO, because Del Boy does so much of everything that you expect all the presenters to do likewise and they tweet or FB about stuff before Will does a video... perhaps? At least when Will does a promo it is about the brand or the item, not about himself as always seems the case with Del Boy!!!

Will had to earn his crust with the No No TSV. Whole hour shows... he did as many hours as the brand guests, I reckon!

If it came to a choice of Will or Debbie, no contest I'd take watching Will any time.

Don't mind Will, prefer him to some of the other presenters!

I like Will as he always tries to answer questions sent in by viewers & isn't patronising! I do think he is probably the best male on QVC as he is professional but has a good sense of humour. At least he doesn't do the "eyes closed sex face" like Micael when he tries a pie!!

Latest posts

Back