Links of London TSV 16/12/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No idea if anybody is planning on buying any Links items but at the moment on their own website they are giving a free Timeless diamond bracelet with any purchases over £200

Links of London Large Maze Disc Pendant & 80cm Chain Sterling Silver
Item Number: 307500
QVC Price £120.00
Todays Special Value Price £89.97
P&P £4.95

or 3 Easy Pays of £29.99

This Maze necklace from Links of London comprises an openwork pendant with a geometric lattice design, a polished scalloped bail and a long belcher style chain, all in gleaming sterling silver. An easy, elegant choice for any stylish siren, this versatile piece can easily be dressed up or down whether you're off to drinks with the girls or a glamorous formal occasion.

Fashion forward - long-length and openwork pieces like this one are really on-trend right now and can make wardrobe basics feel more dressed up. Or, you can layer this necklace with shorter pieces to score even more trend points.

Only available at QVC - this beautiful piece is not available in Links of London stores, so you had better snap it up while you can!

The complete Links of London experience - your necklace will come supplied with a Links of London pouch, box and bag, so it'll feel just as special as if you'd picked it up in a store - with all the convenience of delivery to your door.

Polished sterling silver

Branded T-bar fastening

Chain length: 80cm (31.5")

Pendant diameter: 3.5cm (1.4")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.307500

I received my necklace today and I think it's one of their best Tsv in my opinion .Real heavy piece and looks beautiful. Glad I went for it .

Latest posts

Back