Accessories by Kipling TSV 20/12/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

you might get a Khaki one as there is rumours that have been sent out wrong ect as people ordered the khaki ect have got port so port might come as khaki

Someone has suggested you order a few options to make sure you get the right colour. As it's on Easypay, you won't be spending too much.

I don't think so!!!

Despite telling MF that she is so clever for designing this TSV every time the poor girl starts to demonstrate it Ali K does her usual of talking over her and butting in every time she starts talking.

Annoying woman (I know I know about her illness but it doesn't excuse her shouting over people). And for goodness sake shut up about HoneyBea

Dear Lord they are selling a large monkey in some sort of tat helmet and shield (with a large K on it so suitable for ????) called a warrior monkey. As you can imagine the list of "warriors" was never ending

Cringe

Due to the mix up Khaki sold out before the end of the show. Someone has bought all 4 colours and I've seen photo's of someone with hundreds of bags all lined up. To me the TSV looks like an old biddy's shopping bag.

Well who in their right mind would order all 4 in hope of getting the one they wanted, all that postage. I did not like it either.

Dear Lord they are selling a large monkey in some sort of tat helmet and shield (with a large K on it so suitable for ????) called a warrior monkey. As you can imagine the list of "warriors" was never ending

Cringe

Just turned over to see a massive fluffy white monkey :mysmilie_13: AK on rapid fire as always, turned straight back over.

I quite like it. I thinks it's a much more modern & sleeker style than the usual more frumpier looking Kipling bags. Almost tempted.

Due to the mix up Khaki sold out before the end of the show. Someone has bought all 4 colours and I've seen photo's of someone with hundreds of bags all lined up. To me the TSV looks like an old biddy's shopping bag.

Lol ....well I'm on the verge of being an old biddy and I wouldn't carry this bag.

I think it is quite expensive. I like the port colour but even if I were tempted I am not bothering with home deliveries this close to Christmas. I would get too fraught if they got held up!

This is not my favourite shape of bag North-South as I don't like too much fiddling trying to find things.

I thought it was appalling that no mention was make of the mix up only how colours were selling out (no a word about all the returns which will be going back out)

I thought it was appalling that no mention was make of the mix up only how colours were selling out (no a word about all the returns which will be going back out)

All of those people who received the wrong bag and are getting a replacement sent should return an empty box when its time to send the wrong one back, see how Q like it when stuff goes missing....

Just turned over and there's a Kipling black nylon back pack for £128 inc p&p.......and there's me thinking how expensive the Kipling bags are getting, especially on QVC. :thinking:

I was surprised at the price but then Q prices do seem to have shot up a lot for Kipling, I have not bought one from Q for a good couple of years, some of their shopper style bags are only £30-35 on Amazon at the mo, this was tsv was not hard to resist for me

Latest posts

Back