Australian Bodycare TSV 21/12/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Decided to go for the 1L skin wash and 1L refill instead. I don't use the body lotion, so the TSV is false economy for me..

Australian Bodycare 3 Piece Skin Essentials Collection
Item Number: 223141
QVC Price £36.00
Todays Special Value Price £29.98
P&P £5.95

This three-piece Skin Essentials Collection from Australian Bodycare comprises two top-rated skincare favourites; the Tea Tree Oil Body Lotion, ideal for helping to soothe your skin, plus two bottles of Tea Tree Oil Skin Wash - in a full size and a supersize. Experience the renowned benefits of these tea tree oil-infused products and leave your skin feeling thoroughly cleansed, invigorated and refreshed.

Tea tree – renowned for its antibacterial properties, this fantastic skincare range is enriched with natural tea tree oil and inspired by the ancient traditions of the Aborigines, who would bathe in the lakes in which the tree's leaves fell.

Tea tree treat - famous for its antibacterial properties, this fantastic skincare range is enriched with natural tea tree oil and inspired by the ancient traditions of the Aborigines, who would bathe in the lakes in which the tree's leaves fell.

Soothe sensitive skin - this non-drying, calming collection is ideal for all skin types, and the perfect top-to-toe collection for the whole family to use, and is suitable for blemish-prone skin.

Contains:

1 x Tea Tree Oil Skin Wash (1000ml; supersize) - a gentle antiseptic hand and body wash that's suitable for everyday use by all the family. Perfect for oily teenage skin and post gym workout, this non-drying formula protects against bacteria and leaves the skin fresh and hygienically clean
1 x Tea Tree Oil Skin Wash (500ml; full size)
1 x Tea Tree Oil Body Lotion (250ml; full size) - an ideal all-over body lotion for all the family, this tea-tree infused formula is a 'must-have' soother, ideal for use after waxing, shaving or other hair removal treatments

How to use:

Skin Wash:

Add a small amount to the palm of your hand and lather with warm water before applying to the desired area

Body Lotion:

After gently drying the skin, use the palms of your hands in sweeping circular movements to massage into the skin

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.223141

Can't decide if this is a good deal or not. Postage is quite high, though I like the body lotion and wash

I was also hoping this would be cheaper. If I remember correctly the TSV are normally about another fiver but with a lot more product. What does everyone else think?

I`ve decided not to go for it and I`ll wait until the next one. I usually split the tsv with one of my sons who loves the bodywash but this tsv would mean one of us only having the smaller bottle. Hopefully sometime next year they`ll do a tsv with more in it.

£6 p&p, ouch. I think I'd have bought it if it wasn't for that. Also now given Christmas and the bank holidays it'll probably be a week until it arrives. Another sale QVC has lost from me due to p&p.

£6 p&p, ouch. I think I'd have bought it if it wasn't for that. Also now given Christmas and the bank holidays it'll probably be a week until it arrives. Another sale QVC has lost from me due to p&p.

I agree and I`m sure I`ve had previous ABC tsv`s with more in them for the same p and p. QVC delivery charges are getting ridiculous.

Same here, I would have if it hadn't been for the P&P, the skin cream is brilliant but I won't line QVC's pockets.

I subscribe and save and it sold by Amazon themselves my price currently showing at about £27-00.

I fell asleep on the sofa & woke up at home midnight, so I didn't order.
I love the 1 litre bottles & I wouldn't mind trying a bit of everything, this kit seemed to be neither - anyway I delayed so long I missed, but I'm not bothered. If it would have been 2 x 1 litre bottles I'd have been in.

I did buy the shampoo duo though. I like a nice powerful shampoo to use first & remove build up. Then I either use Elastizer (if I've got time) & leave ages/overnight, or the new tresseme wash out conditioner. Then I follow with another shampoo, either Phillip Kingsley or fudge violet.

I fell asleep on the sofa & woke up at home midnight, so I didn't order.
I love the 1 litre bottles & I wouldn't mind trying a bit of everything, this kit seemed to be neither - anyway I delayed so long I missed, but I'm not bothered. If it would have been 2 x 1 litre bottles I'd have been in.

I did buy the shampoo duo though. I like a nice powerful shampoo to use first & remove build up. Then I either use Elastizer (if I've got time) & leave ages/overnight, or the new tresseme wash out conditioner. Then I follow with another shampoo, either Phillip Kingsley or fudge violet.
Like you if it had 2 of the skinwash, I would have bought. Its really become an essential part of feeling really clean to me. Would also love the skin fold cream to try.

Latest posts

Back