Dennis Basso TSV 26/12/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Good enough reason not to have Q on tv on Boxing Day, can't stand the animal killer... Just a bully who has to get his own way at all cost.

I agree, how ironic that the season of good will, peace and kindness is shattered on Boxing Day by that horrible fat *******.

Arrogant and pompous man,how anyone can buy his horrible clothes knowing his true background is beyond me! Surely he won't be here presenting his TSV unless he has been enjoying a Christmas at Claridges.

His face is hilarious when he sees his coats in clearance, he has to make sure he asks, like he does when they're selling fast or on easy pay, or a size is going quick, you know, just to make sure everyone's aware, his clearance face is the funniest though, he has a face like a slapped arse, I mean more slapped arse than usual.

In my view, the whole of him looks like a slapped arse, let alone the face. Loathsome object.
His face is hilarious when he sees his coats in clearance, he has to make sure he asks, like he does when they're selling fast or on easy pay, or a size is going quick, you know, just to make sure everyone's aware, his clearance face is the funniest though, he has a face like a slapped arse, I mean more slapped arse than usual.

They will be flogging off cheap all the returns and unsold items ready for the new 'on trend' Spring collection.I bet lots of people don't fancy putting their hard earned pennies into the obese ,obnoxious butcher's respectable merchandise.They know only too well his real profit maker is in the exploitation of animals for their skins.

images-6.jpeg

Attachments

• images-8.jpeg
    images-8.jpeg
    4.7 KB · Views: 87

Latest posts

Back