If you could choose any item from QVC for free what would it be?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nothing, these days... except I find it hard to sit on my hands for Decléor and some L'Occitane... and Yankee Candle. I hanker after certain sets but don't buy especially as I know exactly what's in my stash.

I used to want to get one of Marla Wynne's balloon dresses, when they were a heavier-looking viscose. Now the range is steadily declining due to QVC's determination to put squeeze the life out of the brand in the name of their own profits - so probably never will buy anything from Marla's range. It's a shame, as she's a lovely guest. I watched last night's show (with stand-in guest Carla Laszlo) and just saw garments that pretty much look the same as every other brand on QVC. Very sad. Such a shame. My money's now safe.

On consideration, I would probably plump for one of the Dyson fans as the thing I'd relieve QVC of if it was free.

I can honestly say I can't think of one thing that qvc sell that I hanker after. I don't do the designer clothes or bags and over the years have tried most of the skin care/makeup. Maybe I have now got more sense and don't buy into their selling spiel. If they insisted on treating me then I would like some ABC skin wash...:giggle:

Richard Jackson to redesign and restock my garden, with new patio included (he can bring wet and forget for the future), to see if he is worth his salt. He'll then have new pictures, Lord knows he needs them! I'll fill my own bird hangers with B&M best thanks!

A Pilates rebounder

Have fancied one for years but don't have the space and if I did would worry it would end up a fad and waste of money. But if it was a gift from QVC would find the space and give it a go. Might even get OH to try it now he seems a little more open to alternative exercise and has knee trouble.

I put a post up earlier but I got the name of the poster wrong, but it did have "shop" in the name and I'm easily confused.

That's twice I've got a name wrong today, in the SAME THREAD lol

Sorry if any misunderstanding was caused, especially to ILS.

There are a few beauty bits on my wish list at the mo, but that would be a waste of my freebie! I wouldn't mind maybe giving Lulu Guinness one last go, to see if her more expensive bags really are as crappy as the 'made especially for QVC' TSV's I've ordered and promptly got picked up, but that would be a bit of a gamble. I despise our washing machine with a passion, so I think the Miele idea would be the best use of the offer (and nice and expensive! :devil:)

It would be their most expensive item that I could easily re-sell for a decent price.

Latest posts

Back