Peter Simon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is it the change of fitness tshirt colour he wears from blue to baby pink, or is Peter Pieman eating them all and getting fatter? His beer belly seems bigger than ever jiggling away on that gym bud wobbler.

Some people have trouble putting weight on, maybe trying the vibrapower like P will do the trick

Is it the change of fitness tshirt colour he wears from blue to baby pink, or is Peter Pieman eating them all and getting fatter? His beer belly seems bigger than ever jiggling away on that gym bud wobbler.

Some people have trouble putting weight on, maybe trying the vibrapower like P will do the trick

Yes Momma, Dirty Peter PieMan is getting as big as his fibs. Doesn’t say much for all that kit he reckons he’s bought.

And he’s been flashing his Camel Toe again :puke:

4D438179-CBCA-47A0-B264-224B3FA10342.jpg5A0A8669-5CCE-44EA-A9AC-3CB5E7594B4B.jpg38E0C020-F45D-41AD-8E01-241594EA0BA1.jpgC2D79BC3-9EC5-4B5D-AA88-E9C1BFAB197A.jpg

Attachments

• D58E2AA1-F9F8-4710-8EC1-2C8824943720.jpg
    D58E2AA1-F9F8-4710-8EC1-2C8824943720.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 189
I flicked on the other day when I think he was on an exercise bike, and I am almost certain when he got off he lifted his t shirt and blew his nose on it!

Dirty Peter PieMan is back on his Vibra Wotsit and in that Pink shirt again, but with a Bow Tie. Moobs and all.

The Podgy Old Goat looks knackered. He’s sweating like a Weight Watcher in Gregg’s. And he’s as white as a ghost.

I bet the Gallery are laughing their heads off, just like we are when he reckons he uses all of that Kit he’s erm, ‘bought’ :mysmilie_59:

9CF6A0F9-63DC-4508-8417-EAE6CABA9B65.jpg36F95881-1D8F-4CE1-B9D6-AB6245C1D126.jpg

Peter is demonstrating the Steepletone juke box when he suddenly blurts out '...from Buddy Holly, to the Archers ,to the Beatles !'

The Archers ??????????????????

Maybe the twit meant "The Archies" who I believe had a hit with Sugar Sugar in the late 1960s (showing my age now...)
My thought as well, though I only managed to struggle through watching about 30 seconds of Peter's cringe-making intro for last night's Steepletone show where he introduced the father and son as "The boys".

I wonder what the problem is with Pope Pete's pronunciation of some of the most common words..........'straight' becomes 'strite' and I heard a new one on the clothing hour.....'strap' comes out of his mouth as 'stripe' wtf??

I wonder what the problem is with Pope Pete's pronunciation of some of the most common words..........'straight' becomes 'strite' and I heard a new one on the clothing hour.....'strap' comes out of his mouth as 'stripe' wtf??

I've wondered this too. I think it might be down to babbling - he gets so lost in his rambling narrative of nonsense that he starts to forget how words are pronounced. It just all ends up being meaningless, including the sounds that he's making.

I can not abide this man and know that if I was ever unlucky enough to meet him face to face, I'd have to tell him what a disgusting individual he is, and if he's that bad with his sexual innuendo on Tv, imagine how bad he is in "real life" I'm surprised he doesn't walk around with two permanently black eyes, so in the words of QVC, if you think Peter Simon is funny........you might want to think again.

I've wondered this too. I think it might be down to babbling - he gets so lost in his rambling narrative of nonsense that he starts to forget how words are pronounced. It just all ends up being meaningless, including the sounds that he's making.

You can imagine the trouble he got into with 'Polti Forzaspira', the Polti bit was fine but the rest was, well just a jumbled up mess with his usual '.....io' on the end.

He really p****s me of when as he often does will say its £30 on thee flexies which can easily be mistaken for 3 payments of £10 instead of 3 payments of £30 he is a crafty old so and so

Yesterday evening Peter was selling Viking (which he once called 'eLife') electric bikes that were available in either a cream yellow colour or black. Peter definitely said that his favourite colour was cream, though elsewhere he referred to the colour as being 'white' on at least three occasions :mysmilie_59:

I am in the market for an electric bike, but need time to think about which to buy.

His ploy of only having it at that price for 60 minutes is a complete no-no to me.

Despite the fact it was only £174 (according to him on numerous occasions, not mentioning that was only the 1st of 4 payments).

And I didn't even buy it when he said "Even if you don't want a bike, JUST BUY IT".

I am in the market for an electric bike, but need time to think about which to buy.

His ploy of only having it at that price for 60 minutes is a complete no-no to me.

Despite the fact it was only £174 (according to him on numerous occasions, not mentioning that was only the 1st of 4 payments).

And I didn't even buy it when he said "Even if you don't want a bike, JUST BUY IT".

Welcome to the world of Peter Simon!!

If anyone's thinking about an electric bike then take a look at the http://www.pedelecs.co.uk/ forum; there are even conversion kits that can be fitted to many existing bicycles though of course they vary in quality. You can buy something relatively decent for under £1000 but as always generally speaking the more you pay the better the bicycle. Take test rides before deciding what to buy.

Latest posts

Back