Peter Simon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well, Muttley, it sounds like a certain Howard "the bowels" picked up some ideas from the legendary Keane - nearly everyone in Howard's circle of friends/family had some ailment that a mattress/mobility scooter/electric radiator, etc. etc. would have made so much better. I used to wonder where he'd got his sob story ideas from. Might have known they'd been nicked from what sounds like a Maestro in sarcasm coupled with a nice line in tear-jerker stories! At least Keane had some entertainment value, which is more than you can say for Howard's bowels.

Yeah, Howard is certainly weird. His obsession with his bowels is odd, the least he could do is not share it with the 7 people watching his show (they are the members of the We Love Howard fan club). Nobody else bothers watching him!

How could I forget the legend that was Guy Keane! He had an interesting selling technique "if you break your leg because you haven't bought this product don't come running to me" said quite sternly, ie not a joke. Legend!

I loved his tactic of ''I don't like being here. I don't like you. I don't like anything. 0208....''

Just watching him describe the Bosch cordless vac as a corded vac whilst presenting the cook 4 me, the man should be taken off under the trades description act as a presenter, they should shoo him off and let joe carry on on his own it would be more informative without him.

Funny listening to him the other night flogging the silent bosch cordless vacuum its i have never seen anything like it its its,doing his usual again not finishing sentences he must have forgot he said all the same things about the cordless hoovers they were flogging endlessly a few weeks ago silly old duffer.

I watched the launch of the POTD last night presented by Peter Simon. Why oh why is he allowed to present fashion? it was embarrassing to watch his hands on the models in most inappropriate places. If I had been in their place he would have received a slap round the face!

He's spent the last forty years doing fashion "or probably more" so his credentials are high. He's also known Linda Walton, who herself has been in the fashion world for as long, even though when Fabulift was launched, she reckoned she'd been a make up artist for the last thirty years. They are all highly awarded in the fashion industry and pass on to us their wealth of knowledge.

In the real world, they just say everything is lovely, everything is silky, he can't stop grabbing the models and he struggles to read the correct colours on the back of the hangers!

I watched the launch of the POTD last night presented by Peter Simon. Why oh why is he allowed to present fashion? it was embarrassing to watch his hands on the models in most inappropriate places. If I had been in their place he would have received a slap round the face!

Terrible isn't it? Tonight he was selling Vacuum Cleaners. The way he picked them up and used them for vacuuming was obscene. If I was a vacuum cleaner, I'd have sucked his hand off.

Bet! Is that you?

:mysmilie_12:

Terrible isn't it? Tonight he was selling Vacuum Cleaners. The way he picked them up and used them for vacuuming was obscene. If I was a vacuum cleaner, I'd have sucked his hand off.

:mysmilie_12:

Paz I was under the impression you were Peter's #1 fan.The tone of the above post leads me to believe otherwise.

Latest posts

Back