Peter Simon - Page 63

Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1353616263

Thread: Peter Simon

Post Thanks / Like

Last Wednesday, Peter was particularly mangling his smartphone presentation, literally putting the technical specifications through a shredder: "Mediatalk Halo", "Mediatack Halo screen" (whatever that is), "Light 3000 amp batteries" (I think he's confusing LTE (Long Term Evolution) with an abbreviation for 'Lite'/'Light' but that's still one hell of a mangled mess!?!?!?), "Gorilla grass" (always makes me laugh) etc., and at one point I even thought he could have been under the influence of alcohol or drugs.

You can watch this horror show for yourself here: https://www.idealworld.tv/gb/shows/n...843?channel=IW
    Likes Loveinamist , Wirral70 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

His most annoying trait, is his stolen act straight from Larry Grayson. That smutty innuendo (which quite bizzarely, the very young crew behind the scenes, seem to find amusing. Or they are all sycophants...oh!) followed by the pursed lips, and look off toward the cameramen etc. So boring, and been done to death by better men than this idiot.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Retrovertigo View Post
    His most annoying trait, is his stolen act straight from Larry Grayson. That smutty innuendo (which quite bizzarely, the very young crew behind the scenes, seem to find amusing. Or they are all sycophants...oh!) followed by the pursed lips, and look off toward the cameramen etc. So boring, and been done to death by better men than this idiot.
    And yet you continue to watch this man whose co-workers find amusing, but you find boring. A double win for Peter, I'd say.

Post Thanks / Like

Paz, I can't see your post as I have you on ignore (you being one of the sycophants I mentioned when it comes to PS) and what a relief it is not seeing your no doubt defending of nauseous presenters.
    Likes Susie Wusie liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Santoku not Suduko, you idiot!!!
    Likes Susie Wusie liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Dirty Peter says that Vibrapower has given him Body Definition.

Do you agree with him?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0CBA3258-7BD2-426F-AF48-0DD9EC061D0D.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	19.5 KB 
ID:	17037Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2BC44DDC-9AB2-47E5-88CB-FBF7A80A0107.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	17.5 KB 
ID:	17038
    Likes Retrovertigo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Given his constant mangling of the English language, I'm assuming his definition is for that of a sack of spuds?