Peter Simon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He was banging on all last year about having to lose weight and he'd still got 1.5 stone to go

In he comes last night interrupting the wonderful Smartphone show with his Vibrapower Coach, looking the same as usual.....and he says

'I've lost nearly two stone with the help of the Vibrapower' :confused:

Peter likes to explain that he was never one for exercise and that over the years he had gained weight and become unfit until he realised that he just had to do something.
Now at last he has found a product that works for him in the comfort of his own home-it's fun , it's easy and the results are remarkable !
Precisely the same story he has told about each and every one of the countless items of home fitness equipment he has demonstrated over the past five years.

It's a contradiction in terms on his part, because if the ruddy thing gave "remarkable results", he would surely keep on using it? Instead of which, every watch make is the best ever, and every piece of fitness equipment gives the best results. Then, next month, he tells us he's put on a stone and needs the current piece of equipment to shift it. He obviously thinks nobody remembers the claptrap that he's already spouted. He's there to sell and point out the advantages, which is his job, but to keep telling everyone that the current product is the best ever just shows up that he is a snake oil promoter. Enough already with the "best ever" (until the next time).

Peter likes to explain that he was never one for exercise and that over the years he had gained weight and become unfit until he realised that he just had to do something.
Now at last he has found a product that works for him in the comfort of his own home-it's fun , it's easy and the results are remarkable !
Precisely the same story he has told about each and every one of the countless items of home fitness equipment he has demonstrated over the past five years.

Same with Ellie May Clampett. She’s been forever using every fitness/diet claptrap they shill but still looks exactly like the same 80’s throwback she ever did although I’m not saying she looks bad, she doesn’t.

She even guzzles the arguably useless Proto Col potion which she claims makes her skin and hair look fab but still seems to need to use every face slap crap they sell. And it’s fair to say that her hair isn’t ‘natural’.

I don’t dislike her but she does seem like a BS’er (not as bad as Nanty and Dirty Peter though). For me she’s still very much like she was on Bid TV. Even her ****** name is made up! :mysmilie_59:

343A2D8F-E5CD-47E4-A55E-BF6096A25C5C.jpg32FC5C00-BEC7-4D53-B38C-04B743227BAD.jpg

He really does seem to have given up the ghost with the ‘Our Bet’ nonsense, I wonder why?

It’s good to see he still pretends to receive emails from ‘viewers’ and gives those people shout outs.

It’s kinda funny really :mysmilie_19:

Dirty Peter is putting in an Oscar winning performance of empathy and sincerity.

He’s talking to camera, with THAT soft voice, hands crossed, and says that a lot of people like him of his age don’t bother cooking because ‘we’re on our own’ but that with the Cook4Me+ ‘we can’, bless him.

999CFEBE-DE84-45AA-9FFC-6DB4F5A3541C.jpg

Now i’m not a Chef like Joe but that Gammo really does not looked properly cooked to me. Then again, what would I know? :mysmilie_59:

9FCC4BEB-11EF-4759-AF60-1DBFE46B3B0B.jpgB1219621-C6F5-410B-8015-9D9AE95ACAD1.jpg

"I tell it like it is me". "I would never do you down"

Quotes from dear old Pete.

Radio Dayz - my favourite from years back was "you know me, you can trust me"... he was selling those stretchy trousers and tops you can get off any market stall that they often sell. I am not criticising the product but he was passing them off as designer clothing!

Dirty Peter is putting in an Oscar winning performance of empathy and sincerity.

He’s talking to camera, with THAT soft voice, hands crossed, and says that a lot of people like him of his age don’t bother cooking because ‘we’re on our own’ but that with the Cook4Me+ ‘we can’, bless him.

View attachment 15291

Now i’m not a Chef like Joe but that Gammo really does not looked properly cooked to me. Then again, what would I know? :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 15292View attachment 15293

Wirral, you are being very naughty, you know he cares about us very very much and it is not an act. Gotta go now my nurse is here with my increased medication... I'll be back to normal when it takes effect.

Radio Dayz - my favourite from years back was "you know me, you can trust me"... he was selling those stretchy trousers and tops you can get off any market stall that they often sell. I am not criticising the product but he was passing them off as designer clothing![/QUOTE

When I first saw him on bid, I thought he was OK. It didn't take me long to see through his bull shite though.

I watched him last night selling those elife bikes. It was the best bike he'd ever been on, BRAN new, and extraordinary!

The same brand new bike was on air some time ago. He really is full of it!!!

Nowadays he makes me cringe!!

Radio Dayz - my favourite from years back was "you know me, you can trust me"... he was selling those stretchy trousers and tops you can get off any market stall that they often sell. I am not criticising the product but he was passing them off as designer clothing![/QUOTE

When I first saw him on bid, I thought he was OK. It didn't take me long to see through his bull shite though.

I watched him last night selling those elife bikes. It was the best bike he'd ever been on, BRAN new, and extraordinary!

The same brand new bike was on air some time ago. He really is full of it!!!

Nowadays he makes me cringe!!

Don't know about Nowadys, he's always made me cringe!

Wirral, you are being very naughty, you know he cares about us very very much and it is not an act. Gotta go now my nurse is here with my increased medication... I'll be back to normal when it takes effect.

Ha Ha :mysmilie_19:

Funnily enough the next he was shilling a Tefal Mini Oven and used exactly the same ‘all on my own’ spiel.

And ‘Our Bet’ got a mention, although he quickly mentioned that she ‘pops around’ rather than say she lives with him.

He really is a weirdo Muttley :mysmilie_59:

He got some Valentine cards sent to him, he gave thanks to two women's names and three men :mysmilie_11:

He also said yesterday that he had 'starred' with Les Dawson :wonder:

During his late-80s spell as a children's TV presenter it would have been very likely that he took part in a Christmas pantomime alongside more established performers as well as having a prominent billing on the poster. He's still living on that period of fame to this day...

Latest posts

Back