Peter Simon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gotta admit that without him it's duller.

OK, he's vile but he was a talking point. The others are just so meh

Gotta admit that without him it's duller.

OK, he's vile but he was a talking point. The others are just so meh

Vile is an understatement, you may have a point, however, in the grand scheme of things I'll happily settle for duller if I don't have to watch his disgusting antics on screen ever again. Totally glad he's finally been called out for his behaviour, it's been a long time coming. Hopefully he won't wheedle his way back!

Vile is an understatement, you may have a point, however, in the grand scheme of things I'll happily settle for duller if I don't have to watch his disgusting antics on screen ever again. Totally glad he's finally been called out for his behaviour, it's been a long time coming. Hopefully he won't wheedle his way back!

He’s disgusting Merry.

I can’t help thinking they’ll have him back though. I suspect they don’t think much of the audience, not given the way they play them.

It’s a freak show :mysmilie_59:

Amazingly there are people on their Facebook page asking when DP will be back as he is their best presenter, and his comments were "blown way out of proportion" :mysmilie_11: I despair!

Amazingly there are people on their Facebook page asking when DP will be back as he is their best presenter, and his comments were "blown way out of proportion" :mysmilie_11: I despair!

Even if you disregard Peter ever doing anything at all wrong before which maybe they have his comments would be instant dismissal in any job .

Ok you could say the "media" is different in fact I would I would say it is even more an obvious and shut case it was on live tv at the end of the day. I still think he may play a small part with the ITV show starting tomorrow which he seems to be playing a big role in.

I did make a comment when they said about being blown out of proportion but it has gone...my original comment is still there....just said I hope there are no Eastern Europeans auditioning...

I did make a comment when they said about being blown out of proportion but it has gone...my original comment is still there....just said I hope there are no Eastern Europeans auditioning...

Really think that whoever runs the FB should put up a "sticky" requesting that no comments should be made about PS whilst this incident is being investigated, instead of deleting people's comments. There's gonna be differing views on this eg, those who think his "throw away" comments were just that and should be treated as such, and those who think what he said was completely unacceptable, those who think he's hilarious and highly entertaining, and those (like myself) who think he's got about as much charm as a soiled cat litter tray and would find cleaning one out more palatable than watching and listening to him slurping his food, making sexist comments, whilst pawing away at some poor woman trying to model clothes - the list goes on. If they don't want a potential slanging match on their FB...fgs nip it in the bud, stop all comments before they start, don't start deleting selected comments, unprofessional and ridiculous..but then that says it all really!

***Press Release regarding Peter Simon Esq.***

A late night showing of Ideal World in September with Peter Simon, viewed by 10 million Ideal World Shoppers drew several complaints regarding a Mattress and Eastern Europeans.

After a full, biased investigation we've found Peter Simon innocent of all charges.

During our investigation we found that Peter was referring to the Eastern Soviet bloc that manufacturers our Vostok watches (don't forget to check out your baskets) and subsequently mentioned Eastern European people as a slip of the tongue. We have now sacked the sound engineer who should have muted his microphone.

We invited Peter and his Worry Angel into our managing Directors office where he apologised for any inconvenience, Peter also passed the Managing Director a brown envelope which was accepted as a Birthday card.

We are now happy to conclude Peter has now received a bonus payment for his absence and has been reinstated back into his post.

A late night showing of Ideal World in September with Peter Simon, viewed by 10 million Ideal World Shoppers drew several complaints regarding a Mattress and Eastern Europeans.

After a full, biased investigation we've found Peter Simon innocent of all charges.

During our investigation we found that Peter was referring to the Eastern Soviet bloc that manufacturers our Vostok watches (don't forget to check out your baskets) and subsequently mentioned Eastern European people as a slip of the tongue. We have now sacked the sound engineer who should have muted his microphone.

We invited Peter and his Worry Angel into our managing Directors office where he apologised for any inconvenience, Peter also passed the Managing Director a brown envelope which was accepted as a Birthday card.

We are now happy to conclude Peter has now received a bonus payment for his absence and has been reinstated back into his post.

And has returned with a nice sun tan!

It took me far too long in to reading this to realise it was in fact a parody and not something they would really release.

This evening Peter Simon said "We've done some extraordinary things this year on this channel..."

Definitely true :mysmilie_59:

Thought i would have a look at phone show last night even though i had got a new phone not from ideal i hasten to add and i have to say i had a good laugh if nothing else PS talking his usual disgusting innuendos i am stiff in the morning etc then we had him introducing P volovent our techno extraordinaire eh no he is an actor allegedly then he said the phone had gorilla grass and an expendable memory eh i think thats expandable peter and and all the time waving the phone about in his hand oh how i was willing it to fall and test the gorilla grass all in all a good laugh of a show.

According to Create and Craft’s TV schedule Peter Simon is on for two hours between 8 and 10 on Sunday 18th with Christmas Toys and Gadgets - please let this be a mistake!

Latest posts

Back