Peter Simon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Last Wednesday, Peter was particularly mangling his smartphone presentation, literally putting the technical specifications through a shredder: "Mediatalk Halo", "Mediatack Halo screen" (whatever that is), "Light 3000 amp batteries" (I think he's confusing LTE (Long Term Evolution) with an abbreviation for 'Lite'/'Light' but that's still one hell of a mangled mess!?!?!?), "Gorilla grass" (always makes me laugh) etc., and at one point I even thought he could have been under the influence of alcohol or drugs.

You can watch this horror show for yourself here: https://www.idealworld.tv/gb/shows/nuu-smartphone-blockbuster-2751843?channel=IW

His most annoying trait, is his stolen act straight from Larry Grayson. That smutty innuendo (which quite bizzarely, the very young crew behind the scenes, seem to find amusing. Or they are all sycophants...oh!) followed by the pursed lips, and look off toward the cameramen etc. So boring, and been done to death by better men than this idiot.

His most annoying trait, is his stolen act straight from Larry Grayson. That smutty innuendo (which quite bizzarely, the very young crew behind the scenes, seem to find amusing. Or they are all sycophants...oh!) followed by the pursed lips, and look off toward the cameramen etc. So boring, and been done to death by better men than this idiot.

And yet you continue to watch this man whose co-workers find amusing, but you find boring. A double win for Peter, I'd say.

Paz, I can't see your post as I have you on ignore (you being one of the sycophants I mentioned when it comes to PS) and what a relief it is not seeing your no doubt defending of nauseous presenters.

Dirty Peter says that Vibrapower has given him Body Definition.

Do you agree with him? :mysmilie_59:

0CBA3258-7BD2-426F-AF48-0DD9EC061D0D.jpg2BC44DDC-9AB2-47E5-88CB-FBF7A80A0107.jpg

Given his constant mangling of the English language, I'm assuming his definition is for that of a sack of spuds?

Watching the leather coats and gaining some knowledge last night from he who has had four decades of dealing in cloth and dressing ladies etc...

He mentioned a body shape I had never heard before. I knew of the Apple and Pear but never a, wait for it...........................PLUM :mysmilie_17:

I wonder, do they put these words in his ear for him to say, to have a good laugh?

Paz, I can't see your post as I have you on ignore (you being one of the sycophants I mentioned when it comes to PS) and what a relief it is not seeing your no doubt defending of nauseous presenters.

Of course you have got me on ignore! :D However, I would ask you not to personally insult fellow posters. You've been warned about this before. Stick to channeling all your energy into slagging off shopping telly presenters.

Can you let me know how to put individuals on ignore please

No problem. All you have to do is click on someone's profile. On the left hand side is a list of actions, and about half way down is 'Add to ignore list.' Hope that helps.

Latest posts

Back