Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Ideal World Welcomes Celebrity Paul Ross as Guest Presenter

Well known for his appearance on many TV and radio shows over the decades, Paul canít wait to take centre stage and present his favourite products to you!

Weíre sure you are as excited as we are to welcome our new guest presenter Paul Ross to the Ideal World team. With decades of experience in the industry and after appearing on many TV shows including ITVís This Morning and The Alan Titchmarsh Show, Paul will bring some showbiz to the home of television shopping.

Paul canít wait to get started on the show and deliver fantastic offers straight to your front room. ďIím utterly thrilled to be joining the top team of presenters on my favourite shopping channel. Itís been my guilty secret for ages! Iíve been a viewer and buyer for many years too and love their market beating offers on stonking products. Iíd love viewers to join me at the weekends when Iíll bring them my fresh shopping selectionĒ.

Read More

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Thread: Peter Simon

Post Thanks / Like

Default Peter Simon

I watched the launch of the POTD last night presented by Peter Simon. Why oh why is he allowed to present fashion? it was embarrassing to watch his hands on the models in most inappropriate places. If I had been in their place he would have received a slap round the face!

2. Support ShoppingTelly.com
      Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VapidStoat View Post
      Because they want to believe, because they have noting else to value in their lives. Whether it's those daft bints starstruck over Debbie Flint on QVC and enjoy defending her on FB and sites like this, lonely and vulnerable people who believe that Pope Pete or Nanty really does understand them, it's people willing to buy into the crap without question because if they did, they really would have nothing.

And many people can't face that. They'd rather have a lie than nothing.
      Keyboard psychology. Hilarious. So not only are the presenters the sad scum of the earth, but people who actually like them are too? Good grief, so much hatred. Perhaps you're the one who needs psychological help. Vapid indeed.

› See More: Peter Simon

Post Thanks / Like

Peter & Kevski selling a big ugly £700 Vostok watch (By the way Kev thinks he has an amazing deal here for the viewers and IW should be charging at least £100 more for this mess of a watch...Cheers Kev)

Peter says "The big Swiss watch makers wont do this kind of watch as its just to difficult and far to expensive for them to touch" and Kev then backs him up with "yip thats bang on Peter"

Again for no reason Peter is throwing about the word Rolex this Rolex that! Like walking into a Lada garage and the salesman gibbering on about Porsche non stop!

But remember folks hurry as this is the last of the stock and these must be insured!

5.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by S C O View Post
      Peter & Kevski selling a big ugly £700 Vostok watch (By the way Kev thinks he has an amazing deal here for the viewers and IW should be charging at least £100 more for this mess of a watch...Cheers Kev)

Peter says "The big Swiss watch makers wont do this kind of watch as its just to difficult and far to expensive for them to touch" and Kev then backs him up with "yip thats bang on Peter"

Again for no reason Peter is throwing about the word Rolex this Rolex that! Like walking into a Lada garage and the salesman gibbering on about Porsche non stop!

But remember folks hurry as this is the last of the stock and these must be insured!
      And that huge gold coloured thing!!!! Talk about in your face.

Has anyone noticed that the Mathey Tissot Roley has completely the wrong bezel? It has a 24 hour bezel, but the Watch has no 24 hour hand! The bezel should be marked out in 60 minutes. That makes the Watch a complete nonsense and not worth a bean to me!

Mathey Tissot, Watches of distinction.
      Last edited by radio_dayz; 22-10-2017 at 09:22 PM.
      Likes Price Plunge, donna255 , Mommabear , S C O liked this post

7.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

'They don't let me and Kevin do these shows very often, this is only the, I think, fourth one'...... Kevski sits there like a nodding dog

Eh? They are on every week or more, what's that all about?
      Likes S C O liked this post

9.    Price Crash TV

Post Thanks / Like

Well, the collectors were on the phone like a shot last night for that £700 watch. Peter getting all excited over it, and why you need to hurry up and order.

But wait!..........this morning 9am Live show is on, and the first item they are pushing is the very same watch that people were snapping up the evening before, and is only available in limited numbers.
      Likes S C O, Mommabear liked this post

11.    Gemporia / Amaozon Prime

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Retrovertigo View Post
      Well, the collectors were on the phone like a shot last night for that £700 watch. Peter getting all excited over it, and why you need to hurry up and order.

But wait!..........this morning 9am Live show is on, and the first item they are pushing is the very same watch that people were snapping up the evening before, and is only available in limited numbers.
      Nothing ever changes!

13.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

They have just had those watches on again and I noticed the amazing quality control that goes on at Vostok. The main one Jimmy Saville was showing off......the minute hand wasn't aligned with the minute markers when the second hand hit 12. In fact it perfectly aligned with the minute markers at around the 25 second mark! Nice.....great to show your friends :)
      Likes S C O, Mommabear liked this post

15.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Its the 4pm watch hour with all these watches that are (apparently) flying out!

Kevski just said in a worried voice "Oh my god this price must be wrong" Yip ok this time I agree with you Kev this watch should probably be about £200 less than what you want for it!!!

Bugs the t1ts off me also when they throw about statements like "Hey its only £60 today, whats £60? even if you cant afford the full price today its only £60 today remember!!" Excuse me you self indulged egomanics some people dont have £6 never mind £60 to get by with!! Sickening sales....................Wrong on a few levels, its like they encourage the weak willed into buying!
      Likes Retrovertigo, Mommabear liked this post

17.    Crafting.co.uk

Post Thanks / Like

I've got this idea for a game you can play with your friends -everyone writes down how far into the hour it will be when Kevin claims that one of the watches has been wrongly priced up.
      The winner gets an ASA t-shirt ....whadaya think ???????????????
      Likes Retrovertigo, S C O, Mommabear liked this post

19.    Sponsored Link

•   Alt

Advertising

advertising