Peter Simon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wonder if he'll ever manage to say the word 'Ekranoplan'?

Probably not Momma but I bet he can pronounce “effin bleedin’ foreigners” :mysmilie_59:

C47D4989-416D-4F6E-A844-10ABE3098FDF.jpg

No problem with that, you can see where his priorities lie..............If it were me, in that kind of job, I would practice till I'd got it right. He, and the people around him, couldn't care less.........very odd!

Indeed Momma.

I think a decent Shopping Channel would try their best to ensure their hosts are as accurate as possible, and do what they can to iron out any ongoing problems.

But I suspect that Dirty Peter Simon’s antics aren’t high up on Ideal World’s concerns. Let’s face it, if on air bigotry isn’t enough for them to fire him then his constant inaccuracy won’t be:mysmilie_59:

Indeed Momma.

I think a decent Shopping Channel would try their best to ensure their hosts are as accurate as possible, and do what they can to iron out any ongoing problems.

But I suspect that Dirty Peter Simon’s antics aren’t high up on Ideal World’s concerns. Let’s face it, if on air bigotry isn’t enough for them to fire him then his constant inaccuracy won’t be:mysmilie_59:

Agreed.

If I were Kevski, I would ask for a proper pro to help sell my wares. I always wonder why he doesn't get a tad pi$$ed off with Peter Pieman. Mind you, they are dear friends from centuries ago, maybe he's scared to upset him :mysmilie_11:

DeeKnees is putting on her best sincere face in that avatar of yours Wirral

If he covered himself in tomato sauce, would he call himself 'Pizza Simon'

Then again... it wouldn't take long for him to get a bit racist.

Agreed.

If I were Kevski, I would ask for a proper pro to help sell my wares. I always wonder why he doesn't get a tad pi$$ed off with Peter Pieman. Mind you, they are dear friends from centuries ago, maybe he's scared to upset him :mysmilie_11:

DeeKnees is putting on her best sincere face in that avatar of yours Wirral

Kevski probably welcomes any kind of distraction away from the god awful shat he’s shilling.

De Knees does look sincere, while no doubt talking ev-er so slow-ly :mysmilie_59:

E31F6F04-58D0-48A1-9D05-A09B454C7749.jpg49A9B912-D720-4484-8A2B-8BC6E8A729CE.jpg

I saw him on with Chef Joe selling the Tefal pressure cooker and he was also talking about these Gordon Bleaugh and sodoku knives in his special apron

Yesterday Peter introduced Caroline with the words ' …..from the Queen's jeweller Garrard.'
Considering that she worked there at an unspecified time in the past, for an unspecified period and in an unspecified role ,he is making a false claim.

Last edited:
Has it been mentioned in this thread that he used to play Ronald McDonald for McDonalds? First time I think I have been made aware of it. He literally was a clown.....couldn't ever shake that off I guess :)

He was at it again in the iphone show last night consistantly saying its £75 with p@p even leaving out the p@p from time to time the man is a complete shyster of the first order.

Latest posts

Back