Peter Simon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Listen to the manure thats being spouted by these two selling the leg master, and isnt dear old Peter just loving the motion, look at the mess of him!! pffft.

And the guest presenter is almost giving a cast iron guarentee that all above the knees to the neck will be reformed and back to the spring chicken days, but alas Peter had to go one better and tell us how he USED to have "little leaks" but not to worry the leg master has put a stop to his little problem!!.....................................Unreal.

I think his main problems are in his brain.Perhaps he needs to do a head stand on the Vibrapower after using the Legmaster .Top to toe therapy.

Look at him trying to control his tongue, its all over the place, strange presenting technique once again.

Deary deary me.

Peter is TRYING to speak while tring to sell a watch for £190 (as ever get it on the home insurance :mysmilie_15: )

So lets imagine and I understand this maybe hard to do but lets say we are looking at buying a watch he is floging, he would actually put me off with his sale pitch as he has yet to give us one fact and examples of this are "This watch MAYBE one of only say 400 or 500 made" "these watches probably will last for generations" "These watches are selling way cheaper than what they maybe actually worth" "Its like a V8 engine" Pardon???? anyway we all get the usual washout script.

PS Where and why does Tom the guest presenter keepping looking just of camera like hes more interested in someone or something else off camera? and finally in my humble opinion I'd be so so gutted if someone bought one of these hideous watches for me, I'd asked them to send it back and get the coin back, horrible looking designs!

Last edited:
Deary deary me.

Peter is TRYING to speak while tring to sell a watch for £190 (as ever get it on the home insurance :mysmilie_15: )

So lets imagine and I understand this maybe hard to do but lets say we are looking at buying a watch he is floging, he would actually put me off with his sale pitch as he has yet to give us one fact and examples of this are "This watch MAYBE one of only say 400 or 500 made" "these watches probably will last for generations" "These watches are selling way cheaper than what they maybe actually worth" "Its like a V8 engine" Pardon???? anyway we all get the usual washout script.

PS Where and why does Tom the guest presenter keepping looking just of camera like hes more interested in someone or something else off camera? and finally in my humble opinion I'd be so so gutted if someone bought one of these hideous watches for me, I'd asked them to send it back and get the coin back, horrible looking designs!

Ah Thomas 'Flakey' Frake......I thought mozzy was his forte :mysmilie_19:

Simon said "This is probably be the last time we will see the Delorean Watches as they are hard to get hold of". We can only hope that statement is true!
Come off it Pete, this is just a ploy for us to get a Delorean as we may never have the opportunity ever again. We all know they will be back on air very soon and these very rare and collectable timepieces will be offered to us at unbelievably low prices once again.

Personally, I have never ever seen such a collection of hideous Watches. Who on earth would even have the nerve to wear one of those horrors in public?

Simon said "This is probably be the last time we will see the Delorean Watches as they are hard to get hold of". We can only hope that statement is true!
Come off it Pete, this is just a ploy for us to get a Delorean as we may never have the opportunity ever again. We all know they will be back on air very soon and these very rare and collectable timepieces will be offered to us at unbelievably low prices once again.

Personally, I have never ever seen such a collection of hideous Watches. Who on earth would even have the nerve to wear one of those horrors in public?

Don't worry everyone.

These truly hideous watches are available from a plethora of obscure online retailers.

I'm sure you'll be able to get your hands on one if you really must :mysmilie_59:

But shirley he said this was without doubt the best he has ever seen what about the other carpet cleaners he was selling over the last few months

So he has lost a stone and a half with the vibrapower. He was in a state about eighteen months ago. As usual, he seems reluctant to go into great detail (because it never happened) but he had to go to hospital and they had a word with his partner Bet! He's such a toad :mysmilie_51:

So Bet is his partner is she? Or does she alternate between his mother/sister/friend/cousin/auntie, as applicable, I wonder? I can think of several examples of a "word" they might have said to Bet, after they had met Pete! I should think the doctor he saw needed to lay down in a darkened room after that encounter (unless, of course, the Doc was a keen buyer of collectors watches or Kinkycades). Pete certainly makes it up as he goes along, as they say....
So he has lost a stone and a half with the vibrapower. He was in a state about eighteen months ago. As usual, he seems reluctant to go into great detail (because it never happened) but he had to go to hospital and they had a word with his partner Bet! He's such a toad :mysmilie_51:

:mysmilie_15: :mysmilie_19: You just couldn't make it up, could you? It's hilarious!

And surely that's the point, isn't it? It's entertainment. Of course it's an act, but if it makes us smile, then that's a good thing. Isn't it? :)

Big P is on with the 'bran new' Grillerette BBQ

As per, he can't manage 'Grillerette', it becomes 'Grillatta', ever the professional :dull:

P****

Now he's just said 'Grillaletta'

He also said 'I would buy two or three of these !'

Latest posts

Back