Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

IDEAL WORLD BRINGS YOU WATCH WEEK

Join us for a week dedicated to gorgeous timepieces where you can save up to 40% from 9pm on Sunday 12th November.

Join Ideal World this week, where we will be sharing some of our most popular brands at unbelievable prices. From our old favourites Vostok Europe to newer brands such as Karen Millen and Timberland, there is sure to be something to suit everyone.

Ideal World will be hosting a variety of shows throughout the week, offering limited editions, gifts with purchases and even UK and World exclusives.....

READ MORE

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Peter Simon

Post Thanks / Like

He (PS)really is a disgrace.Can you imagine if he was on a programme such as the news for example and he started groping his co-presenter?Why he thinks just because they are models they can be treated like that is awful.The kind of behaviour most people just wouldn't dare do today.He seems to be untouchable at IW in my opinion.

2. # ADS
      Advertisment Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like

Dirty Peter, such wandering hands. Should 'Bet' should be worried, what with him being such a red blooded male? Hmmm, I don't think so.

As vile as his pawing is (yellow fingernails are not attractive) I think the models are quite safe. It's the customers who aren't safe from these schlocks, including the far too gobby models. I'll spell out all that anyone really needs to know about these miserable fashion 'shows' even if they don't ever say it.

P O L Y E S T E R

4.    Price Crash TV

Post Thanks / Like

Think its clear, He is working at IW as he would struggle to get ANY other work ANYWHERE else on the planet Its blatant that IW dont give a toss about who they employ as long as enough roll in thats all IW care about.

And no doubt most of the IW salesfolk are on relative peanuts and upto the eyeballs in debt all trying to live the superstar lifestyle while trying to keep the ego's massaged.

I couldnt believe what I was seeing today when said presenters hands were so so so close to a models most intimate parts..........this is live on TV, the mind worries and boggles as to what its like off camera????

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by S C O View Post
      Think its clear, He is working at IW as he would struggle to get ANY other work ANYWHERE else on the planet Its blatant that IW dont give a toss about who they employ as long as enough roll in thats all IW care about.

And no doubt most of the IW salesfolk are on relative peanuts and upto the eyeballs in debt all trying to live the superstar lifestyle while trying to keep the ego's massaged.

I couldnt believe what I was seeing today when said presenters hands were so so so close to a models most intimate parts..........this is live on TV, the mind worries and boggles as to what its like off camera????
      For some reason, I get the feeling he's probably quite different off camera, aloof and grumpy, and probably doesn't even bother to talk to, let alone "paw" the ladies backstage. He's the sort who probably wouldn't bother doing anything unless he's got an audience!
      Thanks Petespants thanked for this post
      Likes historymystery, Mommabear , Greg liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

It horrifies me that he was ever a children's tv presenter.

Likes Petespants, historymystery liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by merryone View Post
      For some reason, I get the feeling he's probably quite different off camera, aloof and grumpy, and probably doesn't even bother to talk to, let alone "paw" the ladies backstage. He's the sort who probably wouldn't bother doing anything unless he's got an audience!
      He just slips baxk into his coffin.

9.    Gemporia

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
      He just slips baxk into his coffin.

Yes, they chase him into it with a crucifix and garlic
      Likes Petespants, historymystery liked this post

It's never too late to learn something new

Post Thanks / Like

I agree, merryone. I always get the impression that he requires an audience to show off to - backstage is far too tame, and there's no captive audience, they are all busy with other things. His face often gives away that he is not the jolly old 1970's ex kiddies entertainer - if anyone comes in with a funny quip of their own, or talks more than he does, he doesn't like it, you can tell that from his whole persona. I believe he really thinks he's some kind of celebrity - talk about delusions. He's a dated, unfunny presenter on a 3rd-rate selly telly channel, in my opinion, and that's about it.

QUOTE=merryone;878506]For some reason, I get the feeling he's probably quite different off camera, aloof and grumpy, and probably doesn't even bother to talk to, let alone "paw" the ladies backstage. He's the sort who probably wouldn't bother doing anything unless he's got an audience![/QUOTE]

12.    Crafting.co.uk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by S C O View Post

I think he has worked just about everywhere hasn't he?Didn't last long at Gems for some reason.He has a fan page on FB where he's seen as a God of tv entertainment. Well I told some facts on IW FB and got blocked.
      Thanks historymystery thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

They showed a print of a house that he wants to retire to. So he has two now because that's a different house to the one he said he wanted to retire to a while back. Whichever it is, I wish he would get his wish and bugga off and retire there, silly twerp.

Isn't the 'art expert' the guy that does the garden furniture in the summer?
      Thanks Petespants thanked for this post
      Likes historymystery liked this post