Peter Simon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Peter Simon is the one who talks a load of bo*&^ks most of the time, thinks he is Larry Grayson and also has trouble in finishing a sentence! There are 3 ex bid men on ideal, he is the eldest.

One is very bald, he was wearing a Father Xmas hat last time I saw him, but took it off and lent it to a cameraman. Is he PS?

What are the names of the other 2 ex-bid men, and their forum nicknames?

One is very bald, he was wearing a Father Xmas hat last time I saw him, but took it off and lent it to a cameraman. Is he PS?

What are the names of the other 2 ex-bid men, and their forum nicknames?

Nah, that's Mikey (Bara Boy) Mason. There is also Paul (Reg Varney) Beque and PS. Not forgetting Sally (Fog Horn) Jaxx.

He is the prat on IW together with a “potty mouth” who thinks he is terribly amusing - which he isn’t!

I caught them both yesterday while channel hopping.

MM was coming to the end of his show, then PS came on to plug his show coming next about Ferrari watches, with an exclusive Ferrari cap which you can't buy anywhere else.

Does that mean the 1000's of Ferrari fans you see at F1 races, all wearing their red Ferrari hats, have all had to buy them from IW?

I caught them both yesterday while channel hopping.

MM was coming to the end of his show, then PS came on to plug his show coming next about Ferrari watches, with an exclusive Ferrari cap which you can't buy anywhere else.

Does that mean the 1000's of Ferrari fans you see at F1 races, all wearing their red Ferrari hats, have all had to buy them from IW?

That's Peter Simon for you. If you don't believe a word he utters, you won't go far wrong!

He's on with the Cook4me which he was going to buy a few weeks ago............he's just said he's gonna genuinely get one

That's because he's multi-buying!
He's got one in the kitchen, now he's going to have one in the conservatory , next to the bike box and the leg master.
Dennice always 'orders' all the clothing in every colour so why wouldn't Peter stock up as well ?

Last edited:
That's because he's multi-buying!
He's got one in the kitchen, now he's going to have one in the conservatory , next to the bike box and the leg master.
Dennice always 'orders' all the clothing in every colour so why wouldn't Peter stock up as well ?

Fair point, genuinely..........at the end he said he couldn't cook 'but can with this' making me believe that he must already have at least one

He must love his boiled meat.......

Hello everyone.

The other day Dirty Peter and Jukebox Janice were shilling a rather cheap looking Waterproof Camera. Of course he was screaming that they were flying out and that some people were actually buying EIGHT of them.

Eight? Hmmmmm :mysmilie_59:

And if you get worried because you have spent too much, buy one of my Worry Angels, that will sort you out.

Ah, Worry Angels. I am quite nostalgic for the Golden Age of Bid TV when the caring Mikey "Barra Boi" Mason gives his views about people who don't believe in them. A classic clip to be found on YouTuve if anybody hasn't seen it.

Ah, Worry Angels. I am quite nostalgic for the Golden Age of Bid TV when the caring Mikey "Barra Boi" Mason gives his views about people who don't believe in them. A classic clip to be found on YouTuve if anybody hasn't seen it.

Worry Angels are true ornaments of wonder, as in "Wonder how on earth anyone could sell them with a clear conscience". For all of Ideal World's faults - and there are many - at least it hasn't gone there yet, but sadly it could still happen...

I just watched it on YouTube.

Not once did they show them "in reality" so you could see how big they were, they only showed them hugely magnified on a big TV screen. So they were probably miniscule.

But at least they weren't a huge price, as I thought they were. In fact, they were £4-99 (plus £7-99 pp = £12-98) plus a £1-53 phone call = £14-51.

But that nice man Mike said he would give you all of your £4-99 back if they "didn't work" (as if they would!). He didn't explain that you would have wasted £9-52 PLUS the cost of posting them back, let's say a wasted £15.

Latest posts

Back