Peter Simon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I actually saw part of the watch show last night.

He kept saying, for example, this only costs £35, and OCCASIONALLY mumbled something about 4 easypays.

Also, he keeps saying half-finished sentences, then he seems to cut himself off, and start saying something else, then does the same again.

And "5 left, no 3 left, no 4 left, no 2 left, no 1 left" for every watch, PRETENDING IMO that he was being told this in his earpiece.

He always leaves sentences unfinished, especially when he gets all excited with all of the wonderful watches he's selling. He can't even pronounce the names of half of them.

But we can pronounce the names of them......."crap", "take-on", "rubbish". :mysmilie_17:
He always leaves sentences unfinished, especially when he gets all excited with all of the wonderful watches he's selling. He can't even pronounce the names of half of them.[/QUOTE]

Please, if I get to the stage of not completing sentences and forgetting peoples names - place a pillow over my face.

I hope you've done all of your Christmas shopping folks, PS just informed us that it's the eve of Christmas 2017. I for one have left it all too late!

But we can pronounce the names of them......."crap", "take-on", "rubbish". :mysmilie_17:
He always leaves sentences unfinished, especially when he gets all excited with all of the wonderful watches he's selling. He can't even pronounce the names of half of them.[/QUOTE]

Historymystery, don't you find it odd that someone with a poor command of speech gets a job on a tv shopping channel where he has to sell stuff by explaining it to us. If I were a cynic (me, never...) I would think he was hired to deliberately mislead us and not give clear, accurate info about what he was selling.

Dirty Peter and Caroline Garrard were shilling a ‘Limited Edition’ Constantin Weiss Watch last night.

A Limited Edition, that comes in a choice of 3 colours? :mysmilie_59:

Dont think this watch woman is too keen on him

Let me just say that Peter had 'sprayed' over a watch being sold (didn't see what happened so he could have spluttered or - even worse - sneezed on it) so she had to wipe it clean using a cloth. Ugh.

Jeez Dirty Peter is predictable ‘yeah, av gotta tell yer, this is it, av gotta tell yer quite, er, av bought this, right, well am buyin this, you’ve got to see this, am buyin this’.

He doesn’t seem to mention Bet anymore, have they split up? He did mention a ‘Christopher’ that has his card and urged him to buy it (it was a shat Constantin Weiss Ladies Watch).

Also, where is SCHLOCKO? I haven’t seen him in ages :mysmilie_59:

Jeez Dirty Peter is predictable ‘yeah, av gotta tell yer, this is it, av gotta tell yer quite, er, av bought this, right, well am buyin this, you’ve got to see this, am buyin this’.

He doesn’t seem to mention Bet anymore, have they split up? He did mention a ‘Christopher’ that has his card and urged him to buy it (it was a shat Constantin Weiss Ladies Watch).

Also, where is SCHLOCKO? I haven’t seen him in ages :mysmilie_59:

I heard he'd got a job at Boots

I heard he'd got a job at Boots

Ha Ha :mysmilie_19: I fancy he ain’t selling his own stinks in there.

I see Lisa Brash has set up her own shopping ‘channel’ called shopwithlisab.com, I have to say I’m disappointed there are no Art offerings.

We need Lisa on Ideal World to shill Kinkade, Pee Pee Schaffer knows nothing :mysmilie_59:

I see Lisa Brash has set up her own shopping ‘channel’ called shopwithlisab.com, I have to say I’m disappointed there are no Art offerings.

We need Lisa on Ideal World to shill Kinkade, Pee Pee Schaffer knows nothing :mysmilie_59:

Ah, Lisa Brash, she was one classy lady (not).

The memories come flooding back (sadly...)

Right now they’ve got another Constantin Weisz Christmas Special on. This show wasn’t planned as they didn’t think they had enough stock :mysmilie_19:

Dirty Peter and Caroline Garrard are on hand. Dirty Peter can’t believe the prices, having looked at the website videos they appear exactly the same price as the last time that Bonnie and Clyde were shilling them.

He said you must get this £170 Watch insured (it’s probably worth £40, tops) :mysmilie_59:

77246F8F-77CD-46B1-89A3-51EB5FCEA328.jpg

In fairness to her, I'd love to see Lisa B on IW. She has fire in her.... imagine her shilling those watches.

Saw Dirty Pete the other day for a few seconds selling a ladies padded jacket. It was nothing special, a perfectly simple, reasonably priced iten. He was absolutely hysterical screaching "buy, buy, this isn't gonna add bulk blah blah blah. I thought that the jacket could bring about world peace the way he was extolling it...

You don't get that when you buy in Primark do you?

... I see Lisa Brash has set up her own shopping ‘channel’ called shopwithlisab.com ...

Okay, fair play to anyone trying to make a buck but come on ... surely folk must realise trying to set up such a site in this day and age and actually make a decent profit is nigh on impossible. This isn't 2002. Emmm, Amazon, Ebay, Alibaba, any web store for major retailers etc etc etc.

Good luck Lisa, you'll need it!

The last few times this creepy innuendo filled fool has been on, I don't think I have once heard him say the actual price of an item. He seems to deal solely in mentioning the flexi payments. There is no way that is accidental. It is designed to confuse and rope in those with little money, in the hope they will buy.

Latest posts

Back