Peter Simon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was just watching the appalling Genpleaseleave, who was shilling a rather ugly looking Leather Coat. The ‘show’ had literally just started and it was already ‘incredibly busy’ for the ‘most luxurious Nappa Leather’ Coat.

Of course Nappa Leather doesn’t mean anything. It’s a spurious, vey ambiguous, marketing term to imply that invariably cheap (albeit soft) generic Leather is something special. A quick look at the product description (or lack of one) confirms the ‘Nappa Leather’ could be any old Leather really, there is not even a mention what kind of Animal (or more likely Animals) the hide even comes from.

Genpleaseleave was waiting for the on screen caption to appear, which clearly took longer than she wanted it to. Like Dirty Peter she got pretty snappy with the production team. In fairness she didn’t enter into a bigoted rant though, but she was obviously annoyed.

What is it with these Angry Goons. Trouble at Mill? :mysmilie_59:

https://www.idealworld.tv/gb/pp/woodland-leather-ladies-drawstring-parka-with-cuffs-302597

Do they still trot out the video of Loen Love's mum and Lynn wearing it in a park?

Do they still trot out the video of Loen Love's mum and Lynn wearing it in a park?

Honestly Mr T, the moment the ‘Show’ started Genpleaseleave was screaming about just how busy it already was. Then she came out with the usual Nappa BS so I turned it off.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they did show that video, from what I saw the Lakeland spiel was the same tripe they’ve trotted out for years :mysmilie_59:

I don't know why, I have a sneaking suspicion he'll be back, unless it's been confirmed he's definitely out for good?

Honestly Mr T, the moment the ‘Show’ started Genpleaseleave was screaming about just how busy it already was. Then she came out with the usual Nappa BS so I turned it off.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they did show that video, from what I saw the Lakeland spiel was the same tripe they’ve trotted out for years :mysmilie_59:

Don't blame you in the slightest mate

I assume he'll be back when they have perceived it to have blown over.

Selly telly has a habit of looking out for it's own.

If half the presenters have flu or similar this winter they'll bring Peter Simon back on air if available, no question. They'll put him in a quiet slot to begin with - possibly not initially listed in the online schedule - and monitor the reaction.

If half the presenters have flu or similar this winter they'll bring Peter Simon back on air if available, no question. They'll put him in a quiet slot to begin with - possibly not initially listed in the online schedule - and monitor the reaction.

Let me tell you something PP.

Ideal World would hire Jimmy Savile is they thought he could shill an ‘effin Vibrapower.

Oh, hang about :mysmilie_59:

13AB0CEB-4A10-45EB-A843-272B11F31E29.jpeg50D5CA92-C683-48D8-95E2-A13EB533FB86.jpg

Oh he'll be back... if you sniffed the door step of bid tv, you have a job for life at IW.

The 7am repeat show this morning was him selling the weird legmaster thing so maybe a week was enough for the powers to think he’s forgiven for being racist.

Oh he'll be back... if you sniffed the door step of bid tv, you have a job for life at IW.

That’s right Mr T, Bid and Ideal World are kindred spirits.

There’s so much to link them, so much in common.

So much inevitability :mysmilie_59:

E7D84F3E-B922-49EF-9CE7-2CA58E879C39.jpg

yep i noticed him on a repeat show i suspect he has just sitting in the wings so to speak waiting on a call to come back

If only IW would remove Foghorn Jacks too,hideous presenter,shouts at the viewers and talks to viewers as if they are 2 years old.Talk about Peter Simon not being able to pronounce words,I reckon Jacks beats him on words she can’t pronounce Cobalt is pronounced Coal bolt,Ridiculous is pronounced Ridonkculous,Décolletage is pronounced Dec leo tage by Foghorn Jacks.

Was that repeat show from before the incident though?

May be a trojan horse to test the waters.

Either that or a genuine mistake, but as it was available to be chosen for broadcast on their playback system, it's more likely to be intentional so as to test the waters pending a full return (which I'm now more than convinced will happen before Christmas if not next month).

They've allowed Peter to do all sorts of things in the past including the groping of models' clothes live on-air (which was belatedly stopped), therefore a single instance of an unguarded late evening racist outburst won't actually be of great concern to them given Peter Simon's "selling power" overriding any short term "reputational damage" (Reputation? What reputation?) :mysmilie_59:

Either that or a genuine mistake, but as it was available to be chosen for broadcast on their playback system, it's more likely to be intentional so as to test the waters pending a full return (which I'm now more than convinced will happen before Christmas if not next month).

They've allowed Peter to do all sorts of things in the past including the groping of models' clothes live on-air (which was belatedly stopped), therefore a single instance of an unguarded late evening racist outburst won't actually be of great concern to them given Peter Simon's "selling power" overriding any short term "reputational damage" (Reputation? What reputation?) :mysmilie_59:

Does he actually have selling power? Do any of them have selling power? .... the company just keeps getting sold on and on like a village bike.

Does he actually have selling power? Do any of them have selling power? .... the company just keeps getting sold on and on like a village bike.

Maybe it should be like John Lewis, owned by it’s people?

Maybe not :mysmilie_59:

75CE13CB-4335-43E2-95CE-F68102C3C2B6.jpegBEB8EE27-27C9-4C4C-AB11-DAC6F1D5D819.jpegBADA4D92-BC97-42E8-A761-295FAF47935C.jpegA64256F0-F8FD-4317-8959-0EE318DDB354.jpeg9CA00BF4-6038-44FD-B0B1-370162184ED9.jpg

FB

Dave Thompson - 'Please bring back Peter Simon!!!! Or I switch Channel.'

(says his brother)

What channel is he gonna switch to? It’s not like anyone else would have Dirty Peter.

Not unless UKIP or the BNP start a TV Channel :mysmilie_59:

8CC566A0-C912-4009-BD03-3225A2A2088F.jpg581E7047-6A17-4B6B-A57A-8BAF7753BE5F.jpg6533DAE7-458F-4233-8907-2186F1A22809.jpg

Latest posts

Back