Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Lisa Riley’s Back and Better Than Ever With Her Brand New Autumn Clothing Line, Exclusively at Ideal World

We’re excited to announce that TV favourite and Loose Women panellist Lisa Riley is returning to Ideal World with style to unveil her brand new autumn clothing line.

After winning multiple plus size awards, Lisa decided to launch her own clothing label ‘Just Be You’ exclusively with Ideal World to overcome the disappointment in styles previously offered to her. After sharing her amazing weight loss journey with the nation, Lisa created her collection of clothing and garments to make you feel “confident, sexy and beautiful.”

The TV favourite says “Of all my collections with Ideal World, this is by far my ultimate favourite. I feel the fabrics, colours and the unique “me” style comes across 100%. It is fashion for everyone. I hope you love it as much as I do!”

Read More

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Peter Simon

Post Thanks / Like

Default Peter Simon

I watched the launch of the POTD last night presented by Peter Simon. Why oh why is he allowed to present fashion? it was embarrassing to watch his hands on the models in most inappropriate places. If I had been in their place he would have received a slap round the face!

2. Support ShoppingTelly.com
      Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
      Post Thanks / Like

I'm still laughing about this comment, thanks Momma! Priceless, and just sums up IW!!

[QUOTE=Mommabear;878682]They showed a print of a house that he wants to retire to. So he has two now because that's a different house to the one he said he wanted to retire to a while back. Whichever it is, I wish he would get his wish and bugga off and retire there, silly twerp.

Isn't the 'art expert' the guy that does the garden furniture in the summer?[/QUOTE]

› See More: Peter Simon
      Thanks Mommabear thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Do you mean to say you missed his debut on Gems? Shame on you, is all I have to say - please do better next time On a more serious note, he was so diabolical (had no product knowledge whatsoever, collapsed on the floor, claiming he felt faint because of the low prices, and smarmed and drooled all over Rachel the presenter, who is about 35 years his junior, while her face turned the subtle shade of pale green that you do before you vomit). Petespants, if you missed it, you missed a rare treat. Shortly afterwards, after boasting that he had to pass gemstone exams because he was now working at Gems, it seems he was given the Royal Order of the Boot in the Rear

Quote Originally Posted by Petespants View Post
      I think he has worked just about everywhere hasn't he?Didn't last long at Gems for some reason.He has a fan page on FB where he's seen as a God of tv entertainment. Well I told some facts on IW FB and got blocked.
      Last edited by historymystery; 03-12-2016 at 05:48 PM.
      Thanks Petespants thanked for this post
      Likes shopperholic liked this post

5.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by historymystery View Post
      Do you mean to say you missed his debut on Gems? Shame on you, is all I have to say - please do better next time On a more serious note, he was so diabolical (had no product knowledge whatsoever, collapsed on the floor, claiming he felt faint because of the low prices, and smarmed and drooled all over Rachel the presenter, who is about 35 years his junior, while her face turned the subtle shade of pale green that you do before you vomit). Petespants, if you missed it, you missed a rare treat. Shortly afterwards, after boasting that he had to pass gemstone exams because he was now working at Gems, it seems he was given the Royal Order of the Boot in the Rear
      Oh I saw him on Gems once.He was talking c***(as usual)However,I didn't get to see the Famous Fainting Fiasco.When you said and I quote ...."please do better next time"; are you saying I should generally keep up with things in the world of shopping TV or.......Do you think there's a chance of old Pete rejoining Gems as a renowned expert?Apparently he did the exams and he's already half way there with his watch hours.
      Thanks historymystery thanked for this post

7.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Your selly telly knowledge is tops, but in the interests of humanity, I hereby nominate you to watch Gems constantly, just in case he re-appears (the way things are going at Gems, I wouldn't be at all surprised). Should this happen, your task is to then immediately alert the rest of the world asap. I'll leave the logistics entirely up to you. Slapped wrists, though, for missing The Famous Fainting Fiasco. For some reason known only to him, he was rather fond of getting down on the floor during the brief period he lasted at Gems, also slumping across the desk in fake amazement (or perhaps they'd given him the job of checking the work of the cleaners or whether the desk needed French polishing?). They must have had a record number of complaints about him, did you see Steve Bennett come on one evening, and make a sarky comment about his behaviour? He was telling him to pull himself together and although it was all done in a jokey way, you could tell he meant it. Shortly after that he was gone.

Oh I saw him on Gems once.He was talking c***(as usual)However,I didn't get to see the Famous Fainting Fiasco.When you said and I quote ...."please do better next time"; are you saying I should generally keep up with things in the world of shopping TV or.......Do you think there's a chance of old Pete rejoining Gems as a renowned expert?Apparently he did the exams and he's already half way there with his watch hours.
      Likes Petespants, Mommabear liked this post

9.    Price Crash

Post Thanks / Like

Am I the only person who hasn't heard anything about Our Bet lately? Has there been a divorce? I think we should be told...
      Likes Petespants liked this post

11.    Gemporia

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by historymystery View Post
      Your selly telly knowledge is tops, but in the interests of humanity, I hereby nominate you to watch Gems constantly, just in case he re-appears (the way things are going at Gems, I wouldn't be at all surprised). Should this happen, your task is to then immediately alert the rest of the world asap. I'll leave the logistics entirely up to you. Slapped wrists, though, for missing The Famous Fainting Fiasco. For some reason known only to him, he was rather fond of getting down on the floor during the brief period he lasted at Gems, also slumping across the desk in fake amazement (or perhaps they'd given him the job of checking the work of the cleaners or whether the desk needed French polishing?). They must have had a record number of complaints about him, did you see Steve Bennett come on one evening, and make a sarky comment about his behaviour? He was telling him to pull himself together and although it was all done in a jokey way, you could tell he meant it. Shortly after that he was gone.
      If this is true, which I'm sure it is, then wtf are IW playing at? Firstly he's come from a channel that was closed down due to it's lies and misleading sales tactics amongst other things, then he's fired from another channel for unprofessional behaviour (acting like a twonk) - He would not be my first choice of employee with a track record like that! - Or most sane person's for that matter - Says a lot about IW doesn't it?!
      Thanks historymystery thanked for this post

13.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

I think he has worked just about everywhere hasn't he?Didn't last long at Gems for some reason.He has a fan page on FB where he's seen as a God of tv entertainment. Well I told some facts on IW FB and got blocked.
      I like getting blocked on arsebook, shows that you are close to the truth and have hit home. Thank heaven for multiple email account..

15.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Howard Griffiths, Done an hour of the Fashion POTD, that day they were giving a torch away for free.

Howard literally had the Torch up Lin Harvey's outfit she was wearing, to show us there the fabric was heavy and thin.

Lin was giggling and going like ooh ooh.

17.    Crafting.co.uk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzydrury View Post
      Howard Griffiths, Done an hour of the Fashion POTD, that day they were giving a torch away for free.

Howard literally had the Torch up Lin Harvey's outfit she was wearing, to show us there the fabric was heavy and thin.

Lin was giggling and going like ooh ooh.
      Bliddy hell

19.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Default D'head Debut

•   Alt

Advertising

advertising