Create and Craft TV Live at AFCI's Creativation in Phoenix, Arizona AND launching New and Exciting products in their World Wide Week Event

Toy Story Create and Craft will be once again returning to the Association for Creative Industry's Creativation Show this January; the huge crafting trade show, this year hosted in Phoenix, Arizona. Create and Craft will be broadcasting live links onto both their UK and US channels and via Facebook Live from Phoenix throughout the event which runs from Thursday 18th to Monday 22nd January.

Creativation is one of the most exciting events in the Create and Craft calendar and showcases over 300 exhibitors which enables Create and Craft to bring you the latest news and trends for 2018 from the comfort of your own home. This is Create and Craft's sixth year broadcasting.....

Read More.

Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Peter Simon

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

I'm still laughing about this comment, thanks Momma! Priceless, and just sums up IW!!

[QUOTE=Mommabear;878682]They showed a print of a house that he wants to retire to. So he has two now because that's a different house to the one he said he wanted to retire to a while back. Whichever it is, I wish he would get his wish and bugga off and retire there, silly twerp.

Isn't the 'art expert' the guy that does the garden furniture in the summer?[/QUOTE]
    Thanks Mommabear thanked for this post

2.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    Do you mean to say you missed his debut on Gems? Shame on you, is all I have to say - please do better next time On a more serious note, he was so diabolical (had no product knowledge whatsoever, collapsed on the floor, claiming he felt faint because of the low prices, and smarmed and drooled all over Rachel the presenter, who is about 35 years his junior, while her face turned the subtle shade of pale green that you do before you vomit). Petespants, if you missed it, you missed a rare treat. Shortly afterwards, after boasting that he had to pass gemstone exams because he was now working at Gems, it seems he was given the Royal Order of the Boot in the Rear

Quote Originally Posted by Petespants View Post
    I think he has worked just about everywhere hasn't he?Didn't last long at Gems for some reason.He has a fan page on FB where he's seen as a God of tv entertainment. Well I told some facts on IW FB and got blocked.
    Last edited by historymystery; 03-12-2016 at 06:48 PM.
    Thanks Petespants thanked for this post
    Likes shopperholic liked this post

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by historymystery View Post
    Do you mean to say you missed his debut on Gems? Shame on you, is all I have to say - please do better next time On a more serious note, he was so diabolical (had no product knowledge whatsoever, collapsed on the floor, claiming he felt faint because of the low prices, and smarmed and drooled all over Rachel the presenter, who is about 35 years his junior, while her face turned the subtle shade of pale green that you do before you vomit). Petespants, if you missed it, you missed a rare treat. Shortly afterwards, after boasting that he had to pass gemstone exams because he was now working at Gems, it seems he was given the Royal Order of the Boot in the Rear
    Oh I saw him on Gems once.He was talking c***(as usual)However,I didn't get to see the Famous Fainting Fiasco.When you said and I quote ...."please do better next time"; are you saying I should generally keep up with things in the world of shopping TV or.......Do you think there's a chance of old Pete rejoining Gems as a renowned expert?Apparently he did the exams and he's already half way there with his watch hours.
    Thanks historymystery thanked for this post

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Your selly telly knowledge is tops, but in the interests of humanity, I hereby nominate you to watch Gems constantly, just in case he re-appears (the way things are going at Gems, I wouldn't be at all surprised). Should this happen, your task is to then immediately alert the rest of the world asap. I'll leave the logistics entirely up to you. Slapped wrists, though, for missing The Famous Fainting Fiasco. For some reason known only to him, he was rather fond of getting down on the floor during the brief period he lasted at Gems, also slumping across the desk in fake amazement (or perhaps they'd given him the job of checking the work of the cleaners or whether the desk needed French polishing?). They must have had a record number of complaints about him, did you see Steve Bennett come on one evening, and make a sarky comment about his behaviour? He was telling him to pull himself together and although it was all done in a jokey way, you could tell he meant it. Shortly after that he was gone.

Oh I saw him on Gems once.He was talking c***(as usual)However,I didn't get to see the Famous Fainting Fiasco.When you said and I quote ...."please do better next time"; are you saying I should generally keep up with things in the world of shopping TV or.......Do you think there's a chance of old Pete rejoining Gems as a renowned expert?Apparently he did the exams and he's already half way there with his watch hours.
    Likes Petespants, Mommabear liked this post

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Am I the only person who hasn't heard anything about Our Bet lately? Has there been a divorce? I think we should be told...
    Likes Petespants liked this post

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by historymystery View Post
    Your selly telly knowledge is tops, but in the interests of humanity, I hereby nominate you to watch Gems constantly, just in case he re-appears (the way things are going at Gems, I wouldn't be at all surprised). Should this happen, your task is to then immediately alert the rest of the world asap. I'll leave the logistics entirely up to you. Slapped wrists, though, for missing The Famous Fainting Fiasco. For some reason known only to him, he was rather fond of getting down on the floor during the brief period he lasted at Gems, also slumping across the desk in fake amazement (or perhaps they'd given him the job of checking the work of the cleaners or whether the desk needed French polishing?). They must have had a record number of complaints about him, did you see Steve Bennett come on one evening, and make a sarky comment about his behaviour? He was telling him to pull himself together and although it was all done in a jokey way, you could tell he meant it. Shortly after that he was gone.
    If this is true, which I'm sure it is, then wtf are IW playing at? Firstly he's come from a channel that was closed down due to it's lies and misleading sales tactics amongst other things, then he's fired from another channel for unprofessional behaviour (acting like a twonk) - He would not be my first choice of employee with a track record like that! - Or most sane person's for that matter - Says a lot about IW doesn't it?!
    Thanks historymystery thanked for this post

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

I think he has worked just about everywhere hasn't he?Didn't last long at Gems for some reason.He has a fan page on FB where he's seen as a God of tv entertainment. Well I told some facts on IW FB and got blocked.
    I like getting blocked on arsebook, shows that you are close to the truth and have hit home. Thank heaven for multiple email account..

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Howard Griffiths, Done an hour of the Fashion POTD, that day they were giving a torch away for free.

Howard literally had the Torch up Lin Harvey's outfit she was wearing, to show us there the fabric was heavy and thin.

Lin was giggling and going like ooh ooh.

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzydrury View Post
    Howard Griffiths, Done an hour of the Fashion POTD, that day they were giving a torch away for free.

Howard literally had the Torch up Lin Harvey's outfit she was wearing, to show us there the fabric was heavy and thin.

Lin was giggling and going like ooh ooh.
    Bliddy hell

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Default D'head Debut

ADVERTISING

https://youtu.be/B-PG2V_yTkc

•    Advertisment