Peter Simon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thank goodness I checked my spelling of the Famous Fainting Fiasco - I have been known to put the letter 'r' in words where they should not be!! (And he has "previous" for doing that, too!). Thank you for accepting your mission.

I have missed out on a great deal of important information. I take any task seriously so will make every effort to keep an eye on the Gems /PS situation.Of course any developments will be reported immediately.

He was on the other day clutching a couple of Christmas cards, probably the same ones he drags out every year. He has to remark on his charitable act of sending the stamps to some hospital and of course it gives him the chance to mention sending a signed pic of his mug to everyone that sends a card in!

I suppose you could put it on the dartboard over Christmas.

He probably stopped off at the Card Factory on the way in and wrote them himself, what the dozy bugger doesn't realise is the majority of people send messages in by email nowadays, it's faster and cheaper.

He gave out the same carp when he started at Gems - "thank you for all your wonderrrfulllll messages", or words to that effect. You've got to laugh, he pulls the same stunts time after time....he hasn't got an original bone in his body.

I know H, he's been toting the same "messages" from his Bid farewell days, at least we know the dozy sod is into recycling :mysmilie_17:

Yes they don't like truth.Only trouble with all the email addresses is remembering which password goes with which.
HaHa.. not a problem, i use the same password for all the multiple accounts I have an email that I use one personal level and its not registered at arsebook or any other social media site.

HaHa.. not a problem, i use the same password for all the multiple accounts I have an email that I use one personal level and its not registered at arsebook or any other social media site.

I don't know how you manage multiple accounts, I struggle with the one but good on yeh for fighting the injustice and speaking up for us non Arsebookers.......cheers! :mysmilie_3:

You see a lot of flirting on QVC too, from Claire Sutton flirting with any male with a pulse, Charlie with nearly all the females and Chuntley with herself.

Hold on, Peter was punting radiators only a few weeks back and he was screamig that "ar bet" is going to buy these radiators for his own home...........okay.

Now tonight he is selling a plastic chair and says "if like me this christmas you won't have many visitors and will be sat in an old cold chair using a blanket to heat you up like I will!"

This guy has no shame, does he realise that some poor people will be like that this Christmas yet he is using it as a sales tactic!

DISGUSTING get a grip of him IW!!!!!!!

Thank goodness I checked my spelling of the Famous Fainting Fiasco - I have been known to put the letter 'r' in words where they should not be!! (And he has "previous" for doing that, too!). Thank you for accepting your mission.

Mission ...like Jane Bond?ha ha.I have a few different usernames/passwords for several non-work related websites/ email addresses etc written down in case I forget them.Then I often mislay the diary in which they are written.

Charlie Brooke is very friendly with Will & Charlie of Charlie Bears, and he's often mentioned how many of the bears his daughter has, so I suppose this is why he's all over the bears when they're on. I believe Charlie Bears took a bear's name suggestion from his daughter as well.

QUOTE=talisker25;878900]Charlie also with Charlie bears......he has a thing with them..[/QUOTE]

The official reason was that he was only there on a temporary contract, but why would anyone there on a temporary contract have to sit gem exams, which he confirmed he had to do as he was now working for them? In fact, he made a big thing out of it, saying the presenters are regularly tested on their knowledge (which other presenters - such as Rod, Lynn, and Angeline have also said), and that now he was at Gems he would have to pass them each month, like everyone else. He tried to take his 1970's camp comedy routine to a channel that was, quite obviously, totally different from the market-stall barrow boy environment he'd come from - that's how stupid he was. But of course IW resemble Bid in the fact that they are more than happy to let the Bid leftovers ply their trade in the same way. On Gemporia, people were distinctly unimpressed with both his stupid acting routine and the mistakes he made - he was constantly having to be put right by the producer, because he'd given the wrong information. To Steve Bennett's credit, he did get rid of him pretty quickly, although not quick enough judging from some of the comments people made.

He'd probably fit in there nowadays as their pitches sound increasingly desperate.

Charlie Brooke is very friendly with Will & Charlie of Charlie Bears, and he's often mentioned how many of the bears his daughter has, so I suppose this is why he's all over the bears when they're on. I believe Charlie Bears took a bear's name suggestion from his daughter as well.

QUOTE=talisker25;878900]Charlie also with Charlie bears......he has a thing with them..
[/QUOTE]

I get the impression he genuinely likes that product and has an affinity for it.

I don't have kids so it's not my thing really, but from what I have seen, it doesn't look disingenuous like he might seem with other products.

What a piece of (deleted) this man is. One minute, he's planning his retirement and showing pictures of a house he wants to get, and the next he's making "comic" comments about not being able to afford something. How was he going to pay for the "dream house" and the move - with shirt buttons? But I'm SO relieved to know that Our Bet is still around and haunting Chez Pete. Phew! I was beginning to panic that she'd found someone new.

Hold on, Peter was punting radiators only a few weeks back and he was screamig that "ar bet" is going to buy these radiators for his own home...........okay.

Now tonight he is selling a plastic chair and says "if like me this christmas you won't have many visitors and will be sat in an old cold chair using a blanket to heat you up like I will!"

This guy has no shame, does he realise that some poor people will be like that this Christmas yet he is using it as a sales tactic!

DISGUSTING get a grip of him IW!!!!!!!

What a piece of (deleted) this man is. One minute, he's planning his retirement and showing pictures of a house he wants to get, and the next he's making "comic" comments about not being able to afford something. How was he going to pay for the "dream house" and the move - with shirt buttons? But I'm SO relieved to know that Our Bet is still around and haunting Chez Pete. Phew! I was beginning to panic that she'd found someone new.
Well I did read that the house he lives in now is due for compulsory purchase as its on the route of HS2 so he's probably hoping that the compo will pay for hid dream house..

Oh I do so hope that they don't pull it down with him inside it......:mysmilie_17:
Well I did read that the house he lives in now is due for compulsory purchase as its on the route of HS2 so he's probably hoping that the compo will pay for hid dream house..

Latest posts

Back