Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    IDEAL WORLD BRINGS YOU WATCH WEEK

    Join us for a week dedicated to gorgeous timepieces where you can save up to 40% from 9pm on Sunday 12th November.

    Join Ideal World this week, where we will be sharing some of our most popular brands at unbelievable prices. From our old favourites Vostok Europe to newer brands such as Karen Millen and Timberland, there is sure to be something to suit everyone.

    Ideal World will be hosting a variety of shows throughout the week, offering limited editions, gifts with purchases and even UK and World exclusives.....

    READ MORE

    Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
    Results 291 to 300 of 392

    Thread: Peter Simon

    1. #291
      Join Date
      Aug 2008
      Posts
      1,083
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      If you want to see Perverse Pete deliberately fall off his electric bike in the studio then watch the very end of this recording, though the end of the show has been cut off for some reason. Watch as much as you dare from 56:40 onwards: http://www.idealworld.tv/gb/shows/el...478?channel=IW



      Thanks Petespants thanked for this post
      Likes S C O liked this post
       

    2. # ADS
      Advertisment Circuit advertisement
      Join Date
      Always
      Posts
      Many
       
    3. #292
      Join Date
      Dec 2013
      Location
      In a squat near you!
      Posts
      992
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Price Plunge View Post
      If you want to see Perverse Pete deliberately fall off his electric bike in the studio then watch the very end of this recording, though the end of the show has been cut off for some reason. Watch as much as you dare from 56:40 onwards: http://www.idealworld.tv/gb/shows/el...478?channel=IW
      You forgot to mention the reference at about 56 mins to Betty Swollocks! He's out of control the silly old duffer.
       
      Why are we still watching this tripe? Busiest part of the show, (SHOW?... Ha), meltdown, web, baskets, right. I will resist, must resist, Oooooooh boy do I need a holiday!
      I never drink alcohol before 1 pm, surely it must be 1 pm somewhere in the World. Cheers!

    4.    Price Crash TV

    5. #293
      Join Date
      Jul 2016
      Location
      At the end of the dark lane.
      Posts
      919
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      Wish he'd get on the bloody bike ,pedal as fast as his gob spouts carp and p***off.Makes my skin crawl.
      Likes historymystery, Mommabear liked this post
       

    6. #294
      Join Date
      Aug 2008
      Posts
      1,083
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
      You forgot to mention the reference at about 56 mins to Betty Swollocks! He's out of control the silly old duffer.
      I didn't want to force people to have to endure a very nauseating sales pitch
      Likes Petespants, Dave liked this post
       

    7. #295
      Join Date
      Nov 2013
      Posts
      802
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      Funny listening to him the other night flogging the silent bosch cordless vacuum its i have never seen anything like it its its,doing his usual again not finishing sentences he must have forgot he said all the same things about the cordless hoovers they were flogging endlessly a few weeks ago silly old duffer.



      Likes Mommabear liked this post
       

    8. #296
      Join Date
      Jun 2008
      Location
      On the phone/not the web!
      Posts
      6,827
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by yesilkedi View Post
      I watched the launch of the POTD last night presented by Peter Simon. Why oh why is he allowed to present fashion? it was embarrassing to watch his hands on the models in most inappropriate places. If I had been in their place he would have received a slap round the face!
      He's spent the last forty years doing fashion "or probably more" so his credentials are high. He's also known Linda Walton, who herself has been in the fashion world for as long, even though when Fabulift was launched, she reckoned she'd been a make up artist for the last thirty years. They are all highly awarded in the fashion industry and pass on to us their wealth of knowledge.

      In the real world, they just say everything is lovely, everything is silky, he can't stop grabbing the models and he struggles to read the correct colours on the back of the hangers!
      Likes Petespants liked this post
       

    9.    Gemporia

    10. #297
      Join Date
      Jul 2017
      Posts
      23
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by yesilkedi View Post
      I watched the launch of the POTD last night presented by Peter Simon. Why oh why is he allowed to present fashion? it was embarrassing to watch his hands on the models in most inappropriate places. If I had been in their place he would have received a slap round the face!
      Terrible isn't it? Tonight he was selling Vacuum Cleaners. The way he picked them up and used them for vacuuming was obscene. If I was a vacuum cleaner, I'd have sucked his hand off.

      Bet! Is that you?
      Thanks Petespants thanked for this post
       

    11. #298
      Join Date
      Jul 2016
      Location
      At the end of the dark lane.
      Posts
      919
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Paz View Post
      Terrible isn't it? Tonight he was selling Vacuum Cleaners. The way he picked them up and used them for vacuuming was obscene. If I was a vacuum cleaner, I'd have sucked his hand off.



      Paz I was under the impression you were Peter's #1 fan.The tone of the above post leads me to believe otherwise.
      Likes historymystery liked this post
       

    12.    Crafting.co.uk

    13. #299
      Join Date
      Jun 2008
      Location
      On the phone/not the web!
      Posts
      6,827
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      He said he had bought the Vax. When they had the stupid 'Presenter Picks', he'd 'chosen' the Bosch vac, he'd bought that too!

      He must like lots of suction going on..........
      Likes Petespants, historymystery liked this post
       

    14. #300
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Posts
      3,119
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      Sounds like a very similar word for the carp he spouts most of the time!
      Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
      You forgot to mention the reference at about 56 mins to Betty Swollocks! He's out of control the silly old duffer.
      Likes Petespants liked this post
       

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •