Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

IDEAL WORLD BRINGS YOU WATCH WEEK

Join us for a week dedicated to gorgeous timepieces where you can save up to 40% from 9pm on Sunday 12th November.

Join Ideal World this week, where we will be sharing some of our most popular brands at unbelievable prices. From our old favourites Vostok Europe to newer brands such as Karen Millen and Timberland, there is sure to be something to suit everyone.

Ideal World will be hosting a variety of shows throughout the week, offering limited editions, gifts with purchases and even UK and World exclusives.....

READ MORE

Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Peter Simon

Post Thanks / Like

If you want to see Perverse Pete deliberately fall off his electric bike in the studio then watch the very end of this recording, though the end of the show has been cut off for some reason. Watch as much as you dare from 56:40 onwards: http://www.idealworld.tv/gb/shows/el...478?channel=IW

Thanks Petespants thanked for this post
      Likes S C O liked this post

2. # ADS
      Advertisment Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Price Plunge View Post
      If you want to see Perverse Pete deliberately fall off his electric bike in the studio then watch the very end of this recording, though the end of the show has been cut off for some reason. Watch as much as you dare from 56:40 onwards: http://www.idealworld.tv/gb/shows/el...478?channel=IW
      You forgot to mention the reference at about 56 mins to Betty Swollocks! He's out of control the silly old duffer.

Why are we still watching this tripe? Busiest part of the show, (SHOW?... Ha), meltdown, web, baskets, right. I will resist, must resist, Oooooooh boy do I need a holiday!
      I never drink alcohol before 1 pm, surely it must be 1 pm somewhere in the World. Cheers!

4.    Price Crash TV

Post Thanks / Like

Wish he'd get on the bloody bike ,pedal as fast as his gob spouts carp and p***off.Makes my skin crawl.
      Likes historymystery, Mommabear liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
      You forgot to mention the reference at about 56 mins to Betty Swollocks! He's out of control the silly old duffer.
      I didn't want to force people to have to endure a very nauseating sales pitch
      Likes Petespants, Dave liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Funny listening to him the other night flogging the silent bosch cordless vacuum its i have never seen anything like it its its,doing his usual again not finishing sentences he must have forgot he said all the same things about the cordless hoovers they were flogging endlessly a few weeks ago silly old duffer.

Likes Mommabear liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yesilkedi View Post
      I watched the launch of the POTD last night presented by Peter Simon. Why oh why is he allowed to present fashion? it was embarrassing to watch his hands on the models in most inappropriate places. If I had been in their place he would have received a slap round the face!
      He's spent the last forty years doing fashion "or probably more" so his credentials are high. He's also known Linda Walton, who herself has been in the fashion world for as long, even though when Fabulift was launched, she reckoned she'd been a make up artist for the last thirty years. They are all highly awarded in the fashion industry and pass on to us their wealth of knowledge.

In the real world, they just say everything is lovely, everything is silky, he can't stop grabbing the models and he struggles to read the correct colours on the back of the hangers!
      Likes Petespants liked this post

9.    Gemporia

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yesilkedi View Post
      I watched the launch of the POTD last night presented by Peter Simon. Why oh why is he allowed to present fashion? it was embarrassing to watch his hands on the models in most inappropriate places. If I had been in their place he would have received a slap round the face!
      Terrible isn't it? Tonight he was selling Vacuum Cleaners. The way he picked them up and used them for vacuuming was obscene. If I was a vacuum cleaner, I'd have sucked his hand off.

Bet! Is that you?
      Thanks Petespants thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Paz View Post
      Terrible isn't it? Tonight he was selling Vacuum Cleaners. The way he picked them up and used them for vacuuming was obscene. If I was a vacuum cleaner, I'd have sucked his hand off.

Paz I was under the impression you were Peter's #1 fan.The tone of the above post leads me to believe otherwise.
      Likes historymystery liked this post

12.    Crafting.co.uk

Post Thanks / Like

He said he had bought the Vax. When they had the stupid 'Presenter Picks', he'd 'chosen' the Bosch vac, he'd bought that too!

He must like lots of suction going on..........
      Likes Petespants, historymystery liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a very similar word for the carp he spouts most of the time!
      Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
      Likes Petespants liked this post