Likes Muttley liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Obviously the brest he could do
    Likes Mommabear , Muttley liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by radio_dayz View Post
    "I tell it like it is me". "I would never do you down"

Quotes from dear old Pete.
    Radio Dayz - my favourite from years back was "you know me, you can trust me"... he was selling those stretchy trousers and tops you can get off any market stall that they often sell. I am not criticising the product but he was passing them off as designer clothing!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wirral70 View Post
    Dirty Peter is putting in an Oscar winning performance of empathy and sincerity.

Hes talking to camera, with THAT soft voice, hands crossed, and says that a lot of people like him of his age dont bother cooking because were on our own but that with the Cook4Me+ we can, bless him.

Attachment 15291

Now im not a Chef like Joe but that Gammo really does not looked properly cooked to me. Then again, what would I know?

Attachment 15292Attachment 15293
    Wirral, you are being very naughty, you know he cares about us very very much and it is not an act. Gotta go now my nurse is here with my increased medication... I'll be back to normal when it takes effect.
    Likes Wirral70 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=Muttley;916092]Radio Dayz - my favourite from years back was "you know me, you can trust me"... he was selling those stretchy trousers and tops you can get off any market stall that they often sell. I am not criticising the product but he was passing them off as designer clothing![/QUOTE

When I first saw him on bid, I thought he was OK. It didn't take me long to see through his bull shite though.

I watched him last night selling those elife bikes. It was the best bike he'd ever been on, BRAN new, and extraordinary!

The same brand new bike was on air some time ago. He really is full of it!!!

Nowadays he makes me cringe!!

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=radio_dayz;916102]
    Quote Originally Posted by Muttley View Post
    Radio Dayz - my favourite from years back was "you know me, you can trust me"... he was selling those stretchy trousers and tops you can get off any market stall that they often sell. I am not criticising the product but he was passing them off as designer clothing![/QUOTE

When I first saw him on bid, I thought he was OK. It didn't take me long to see through his bull shite though.

I watched him last night selling those elife bikes. It was the best bike he'd ever been on, BRAN new, and extraordinary!

The same brand new bike was on air some time ago. He really is full of it!!!

Nowadays he makes me cringe!!

Don't know about Nowadys, he's always made me cringe!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Muttley View Post
    Wirral, you are being very naughty, you know he cares about us very very much and it is not an act. Gotta go now my nurse is here with my increased medication... I'll be back to normal when it takes effect.
    Ha Ha

Funnily enough the next he was shilling a Tefal Mini Oven and used exactly the same ‘all on my own’ spiel.

And ‘Our Bet’ got a mention, although he quickly mentioned that she ‘pops around’ rather than say she lives with him.

He really is a weirdo Muttley

Post Thanks / Like

He got some Valentine cards sent to him, he gave thanks to two women's names and three men

He also said yesterday that he had 'starred' with Les Dawson

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Quote Originally Posted by Mommabear View Post
    He got some Valentine cards sent to him, he gave thanks to two women's names and three men

He also said yesterday that he had 'starred' with Les Dawson
    During his late-80s spell as a children's TV presenter it would have been very likely that he took part in a Christmas pantomime alongside more established performers as well as having a prominent billing on the poster. He's still living on that period of fame to this day...
    Likes Mommabear , Muttley liked this post