Daily Advent Reveal - Page 14

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Post Thanks / Like

I gave up! I'm going to get things through the year and get my son to collect a load of samples from work and his mates who work at harrods, selfridges etc. I will get him to refill my tree and I won't know what's in it
    Likes AndiK , Minx In Space liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I have kept my M&S tree. DH said he will fill it for me next year. There probably won't be any beauty products involved,more likely one Malteser or chocolate button etc.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sharonk View Post
    The holding page is back on, I wonder if their site crashed and that's why you couldn't put anything in your basket and they've had to put it back up?
    The Boots website has a reputation for being crash-prone and also, I don't know if you find the same, but the search function is hopeless. It's a shame as I am quite a fan of Boots and have spent thousands over the years. My Advantage card points total is very healthy at the moment thanks to all the extra points offers too.

My local Boots had shelves absolutely crammed with the green parcel sticker items which are all half price now, of course - either they've shipped in a load of new stock to shift especially, or their pre-Xmas sales levels were appalling. I know a lot of people wait until mid-January when they further reduce a lot of things so it's a 70% discount. The last few years, I've bought quite a bit in the Boots sale but I really don't need any more toiletries, make-up etc for myself at the moment and, lovely as some of the sets are, I can't really get them for friends' birthdays because they are all much later in the year so the stuff won't be "fresh" and they'll all know exactly where and when I got it!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sharonk View Post
    I gave up! I'm going to get things through the year and get my son to collect a load of samples from work and his mates who work at harrods, selfridges etc. I will get him to refill my tree and I won't know what's in it
    I'm going to refill mine for my niece - unfortunately she knows about this and is dropping hints already!
    Likes Minx In Space , sharonk, Sooze liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, Andi, I might keep an eye out then. Our local branch was stripped bare of anything half decent on Saturday but maybe they will get more in.
    Thanks for the info
    Likes AndiK liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

If anyone has a Sparks card, you can opt in to an offer of 20% off any of the items which were in the advent calendar (it says in full sizes). My local store doesn't stock many of them but you can buy online, of course.

Thanks sharonk thanked for this post