Daily Advent Reveal

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Look Fantastic Day 4 - Mini This Works Plus Sleep Pillow Spray.

It sounds like we are all enjoying our daily treats even if we aren't using them just yet.
The only think I have tried so far is the hand cream.
I love Aldi skincare so really interested to hear your thoughts when you start using everything Maymorganlondon.
Minx do you mind me asking how much your look fantastic one was? I might be in the market for it next year��

No, of course not. :happy: It was £70, so obviously not cheap, but kind of in the middle of all the beauty ones I was looking at. Been very happy with it so far.

M&S Day 5 is a 28ml Josh Wood Radiant Shine Hair Treatment Oil, worth about £7.30, ml for ml (the 48ml is £12.50). It is apparently for general use but designed to help care for coloured hair in particular.

I've worked out that the contents of the five boxes so far are worth over £75.

Look Fantastic Day 4 - Mini This Works Plus Sleep Pillow Spray.

No, of course not. :happy: It was £70, so obviously not cheap, but kind of in the middle of all the beauty ones I was looking at. Been very happy with it so far.

Thank you, when you think £35 spend to pay another £35 for the M&S one, the one you have is a good compassion of cost so it makes it all the more interesting to hear and compare our treasures.

Day 5 Aldi Lacura Cuvee Royal Lift serum. Contains firming peptides, hyaluronic acid, and ectoin. Helps stimulate collagen synthesis, preserves hydration... assists with appearance of wrinkle reduction.

M&S Day 6 is a 1.2g Eyeko Skinny smudgeproof liquid eyeliner in black. It is worth about £7.20 as the regular product is 2.0g for £12.00. I will definitely give this a go, although I usually use an eye pencil.

Today is the first day of opening that it's something I won't use. I don't wear eye make up, I always end up looking like a panda. One of the girls at work wears eyeliner so I will give it to her I think.

Today is the first day of opening that it's something I won't use. I don't wear eye make up, I always end up looking like a panda. One of the girls at work wears eyeliner so I will give it to her I think.

It's a nice gift that anyone would be pleased to receive. I like Eyeko.

M&S Day 7 is a 25ml tube of Ultrasun Face Factor 30 for Sensitive Skin. It is worth £10.

Look Fantastic Day 7 - NudeStix Lip & Cheek pencil in Whisper. Really like it, it's got a detachable sharpener on one end. :)

Belay my "hold off to create a routine" with the Aldi Lacura calendar. It's mainly serums... so aimed at getting your skin tip-top for the big day.

Day 2: Cuvée Royal Refine serum.

I will be repeating some of the serums across the 24 days, as the contents includes 22 serums, one skincare with serum and one skincare cream mousse. Still will be interesting to see what the effects are, but if I'm honest, I am a little disappointed that there is not a wider range of skin treats.

Day 8 same as Day 2.

By the way, I saw Decleor's advent calendar reduced to £48 in Fenwick's Brent Cross, if anyone's still in the market...

Latest posts

Back