ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Home Reflections Set of 4 Flameless Candles in Glass Tray with Remote Control
Item Number: 704999
QVC Price £43.00
Super Bargain Price £26.98
P&P £5.95

or 2 Easy Pays of £13.49

A set of four remote-controlled flameless candles in different pillar sizes, presented with a mercury glass tray to display them on and a collection of gorgeous clear beads for further decoration. Add soft, flickering light and a welcoming glow to your home with these beautiful, lifelike candles from Home Reflections.
Candle-like appearance - each ivory pillar candle has a realistic 'melted' top and the option to change the ambience with a flickering or steady flame.

Safer than a real candle - perfect for those with children or pets, these flameless candles are the ideal safe solution, offering complete peace of mind.

Set it and forget it! The timer means you can choose between the four or eight hour settings, so on your way out, simply flick the switch and you’ll be welcomed home by their friendly, flickering glow.

Never leave the sofa - the candles come with a handy remote control so you can easily operate them wherever you place them in the room, without having to even leave your seat!

Four or eight hour timer
Remote controlled

Contains:

4 x flameless candles (h x d): 17.5cm x 10cm (7" x 4"), 20cm x 8cm (8" x 3"), 15cm x 8cm (6" x 3"), 10cm x 8cm (4" x 3")
1 x glass tray (h x l x d): 46cm x 18cm x 5cm (18" x 7.1" x 2")
1 x remote control
8 x AA batteries (2 required per candle)
Clear beads - 100 pieces presented in a grey organza bag

Behind the brand
Home Reflections offers you decorative styling solutions for updating your existing interiors and enhancing your environment. This affordable collection of stylish home accents, flameless candles and more will make your home a true reflection of you.

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.704999

Looks like, from the reviews, there are some quality issues with this product. Mainly problems with the tray arriving damaged or smashed, but some with candle problems as well.

:mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13: nice one!

Yeh! lol! Methinks they'll turn out to be damp squibs! Mind you people do pay good money for some awful things.

I've just discovered this catalogue company called Qwerkity and they sell some really unusual and amazing things at quite good prices. If you're looking for a gift, head on over to Qwerkity.

Yeh! lol! Methinks they'll turn out to be damp squibs! Mind you people do pay good money for some awful things.

I've just discovered this catalogue company called Qwerkity and they sell some really unusual and amazing things at quite good prices. If you're looking for a gift, head on over to Qwerkity.

I bought myself 2 sets of remote-controlled flameless colour-changing candles from Lakeland. No mercury glass tray and beads, but much less hassle and expense if they need to be returned.

These kind of things are in every Bargains & Madness, Home Bargains, and other el cheapo stores up and down the country. Can't imagine why anyone thinks this price+£6 postage is "super bargain".

I bought 2 sets of 3 from my old favourite ebay, both sets with remotes £7.99 each free postage, granted no tray and beads, but they are cheap enough from £shops. I need another set for the coffee table because our cats have now decided to take up residency on the table at night.

Great review from another QVC-brainwashee. Theirs had arrived broken, at the end of the review...

"I contacted QVC's fabulous service centre and they arranged to collect it and re order another - a week later i'm still waiting! "

Fabulous customer service yet still waiting a week later for a replacement??! What is wrong with these people, why do they not equate the dreadfully long returns/replacement procedures with poor customer service?

This was a TSV in September 2015, Q clearly have loads left to shift!

This was a TSV in September 2015, Q clearly have loads left to shift!

Plenty of returns to shift by the sounds of the reviews!

Also, just shows you what the profit margin on this is considering they were selling it for £40 before and they can still afford to drop the price to £25.

Latest posts

Back