The curse of the Acton Park Studios continues?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16796
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Very sad .Not helped by two new Craft channels launching at the same time.
Whenever I tuned in I rarely saw the presenters I expected ,Debbie Julian or Paul Lavers.

Did TCC take money off people knowing the customers weren't going to get the goods? That's poor. Reminiscent of another company that did the same. Reputations will be lost. Going bust must be a nightmare as a company but to many customers £30, £50, £100 is a huge amount to lose. I hope people can recoup any money spent.

CC

:mysmilie_10:Interesting to hear of Dawn B on Hochanda.I really have no problem with her but have seriously been thinking.Will her being on Hochanda upset certain people she previously worked with?How will she get on will some of the people on Hochanda?Some names spring to mind but I will wait and see how it all goes.

:mysmilie_11:

Am I right in thinking that the companies have to pay a percentage to Hochanda for appearing? I presume that Craft Buddy want Dawn to demo her own range for them and Hochanda can hardly say she's failed the screen demo test with her experience. Dave Bradford would make a good partner for her. The Craft business does seem very cut throat for what is such a soothing activity. There are lots of folk on the two remaining channels who have 'shafted' others, whether it be customers or fellow industry people that I am aware of.

Am I right in thinking that the companies have to pay a percentage to Hochanda for appearing? I presume that Craft Buddy want Dawn to demo her own range for them and Hochanda can hardly say she's failed the screen demo test with her experience. Dave Bradford would make a good partner for her. The Craft business does seem very cut throat for what is such a soothing activity. There are lots of folk on the two remaining channels who have 'shafted' others, whether it be customers or fellow industry people that I am aware of.

oh my... who shafted who lol

it had to be asked... seeing as it was said.

It's difficult to be straightforward with names as I don't want any solicitor's letters! Vague references will have to do I'm afraid. Firstly the rotund gentlemen whose goods were shown on air at Acton during the last death throes of Bid( to be fair not on either channel now),next a shop owner who now has stuff on H who was not prepared to return money when machines purchased did not function properly, then we have a husband and wife team who have been bankrupted but have rebuilt their empire, then a lady who 'borrowed' somebody's idea and claimed it as her own invention and flogged it.

Latest posts

Back