Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

IDEAL WORLD BRINGS YOU WATCH WEEK

Join us for a week dedicated to gorgeous timepieces where you can save up to 40% from 9pm on Sunday 12th November.

Join Ideal World this week, where we will be sharing some of our most popular brands at unbelievable prices. From our old favourites Vostok Europe to newer brands such as Karen Millen and Timberland, there is sure to be something to suit everyone.

Ideal World will be hosting a variety of shows throughout the week, offering limited editions, gifts with purchases and even UK and World exclusives.....

READ MORE

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
      Post Thanks / Like

Very sad .Not helped by two new Craft channels launching at the same time.

Whenever I tuned in I rarely saw the presenters I expected ,Debbie Julian or Paul Lavers.

2. # ADS
      Advertisment Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like

Did TCC take money off people knowing the customers weren't going to get the goods? That's poor. Reminiscent of another company that did the same. Reputations will be lost. Going bust must be a nightmare as a company but to many customers 30, 50, 100 is a huge amount to lose. I hope people can recoup any money spent.

CC

4.    Price Crash TV

Post Thanks / Like

Depends who you mean- it reads that the people who bought the company were the ones who took the money after the crash, not the original company.
      Flying Pigs

Post Thanks / Like

It's completely disappeared now and Dawn Bibby has just announced she's moved to Hochanda.
      Thanks Petespants thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Dawn is presenting her Craft Buddy collection on Hochanda.

Thanks Petespants thanked for this post

Flying Pigs

Post Thanks / Like

Interesting to hear of Dawn B on Hochanda.I really have no problem with her but have seriously been thinking.Will her being on Hochanda upset certain people she previously worked with?How will she get on will some of the people on Hochanda?Some names spring to mind but I will wait and see how it all goes.

9.    Gemporia

Post Thanks / Like

Am I right in thinking that the companies have to pay a percentage to Hochanda for appearing? I presume that Craft Buddy want Dawn to demo her own range for them and Hochanda can hardly say she's failed the screen demo test with her experience. Dave Bradford would make a good partner for her. The Craft business does seem very cut throat for what is such a soothing activity. There are lots of folk on the two remaining channels who have 'shafted' others, whether it be customers or fellow industry people that I am aware of.
      Flying Pigs

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Pigs View Post
      Am I right in thinking that the companies have to pay a percentage to Hochanda for appearing? I presume that Craft Buddy want Dawn to demo her own range for them and Hochanda can hardly say she's failed the screen demo test with her experience. Dave Bradford would make a good partner for her. The Craft business does seem very cut throat for what is such a soothing activity. There are lots of folk on the two remaining channels who have 'shafted' others, whether it be customers or fellow industry people that I am aware of.
      oh my... who shafted who lol

it had to be asked... seeing as it was said.
      ''now that's a lot of great sound, I know great sound''

12.    Crafting.co.uk

Post Thanks / Like

It's difficult to be straightforward with names as I don't want any solicitor's letters! Vague references will have to do I'm afraid. Firstly the rotund gentlemen whose goods were shown on air at Acton during the last death throes of Bid( to be fair not on either channel now),next a shop owner who now has stuff on H who was not prepared to return money when machines purchased did not function properly, then we have a husband and wife team who have been bankrupted but have rebuilt their empire, then a lady who 'borrowed' somebody's idea and claimed it as her own invention and flogged it.
      Likes mr tom liked this post

Flying Pigs

Post Thanks / Like

It's the customers who lose out in the end I should think. As usual.