Cozee Home TSV 05/01/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Cozee Home Set of 2 Luxury Soft Plain & Patterned Throws 150cm x 200cm
Item Number: 805606
QVC Price £36.00
Todays Special Value Price £26.98
P&P £5.95

With this Cozee Home duo, you get two throws in their most plush, thick and cosy fabric to date, with one in a solid colour and the other boasting a co-ordinating honeycomb pattern. There's no doubt a snuggly throw is the ultimate sofa must-have and the perfect extra layer on your bed, so this silky-soft set is the perfect choice, whether you need to refresh your existing one or introduce this essential to your home.

Pretty palette - the pretty spring colours offer a gentle, calming and serene addition for your décor - perfect for this time of year, when all you want to do is relax. Plus the luxury fabric has a chic hint of shine, making it look gorgeous when folded up or stylishly draped.

Dynamic duo - not only does the combination of a plain and patterned throw mean the offer is that bit more tempting, but also you can have one on your bed and the other on your sofa, to comfortably snuggle around your home. We love the idea of using both throws in the living room if you have two sofas to seamlessly connect your décor without having two of the same throw.

100 % polyester
Machine washable at 30C
Throw (l x w): 150cm x 200cm (59" x 78.7")

Colour options:

White/ Taupe
White/ Grey
White/ Rose
White/ Blue
White/ Spearmint

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.805606

I'm not keen on throws. Not bad on beds but they need to be arranged 'just so' otherwise They get on my nerves ! I cannot bear to see people on the settee, armchair etc wrapped in throws - looks so untidy and brings to mind the communal lounge in a convalescent home. If I'm cold I put a jumper on and turn up the heating !!

These could have been ok as Christmas gifts but wouldn't dream of buying them now. I am looking forward to the spring where hopefully i won't need throws of blankets to keep warm! I have also seen cheaper + nicer on the high street where I wouldn't have to fork out the postage, so if I did want a couple of throws I wouldn't buy them on QVC!

Not another bleeding THROW! Having purchased a CH duvet set tried it & unfortunately had to return I still think it was fab! I couldn't re order it they don't do it now, just waiting for a duvet TSV. I won't hold my breath.

Why did you return for a refund? If you don't mind saying.

I was disappointed with the quality of the throws. They were very thin and felt rather rough to the touch.

I'm not keen on throws. Not bad on beds but they need to be arranged 'just so' otherwise They get on my nerves ! I cannot bear to see people on the settee, armchair etc wrapped in throws - looks so untidy and brings to mind the communal lounge in a convalescent home. If I'm cold I put a jumper on and turn up the heating !!

Each to their own. I love throws - and sit on the settee etc wrapped in them, but when relaxing on an evening, or when sitting up to the computer while working from home. Personally, I'd far rather that than waste money turning up the heating. I normally have a stash folded on the back of my sofas for my use or for any guests.

Cozee Homes bedding has transformed my sleep & is probably the best thing I've ordered from QVC! Everyone is different & not everyone will like it but I am someone that needs to be warm & being able to get into a warm, cosy bed means that I can drift off quicker & don't suffer from "sheet shock" when I get up in the night to nip to the loo. It is great if you are home alone during the day & are recovering as it saves putting on the heating & washes well. I am someone that has always enjoyed wrapping myself in blankets & throws ever since I was a child, & find it a way of relaxing & it brings me comfort. I do keep one of the throws in the back of the car in winter for my nieces & always take one to the Lakes for when we are sitting outside looking at the stars!

love my northern nights flannel bedding. its cotton so brievable. the cozee home bedding is so expensive now but so is everything on qvc these days

love my northern nights flannel bedding. its cotton so brievable. the cozee home bedding is so expensive now but so is everything on qvc these days
I am surprised that there is still no othet retailer selling cozee homes or something similar yet in the UK. Lidl sometimes sell a double sheet but the quality is not to the same standard

I am wedded to my CH bedding at this time of year. I am using a cotton pillowcase though. I don't like sheet shock but I do like my pillowcase to have cold spots.

I have never tried the flannel on QVC as my previous experience with flannel was messy - lots of fluff - and unbelievably heavy when you wash it.

I am wedded to my CH bedding at this time of year. I am using a cotton pillowcase though. I don't like sheet shock but I do like my pillowcase to have cold spots.

I have never tried the flannel on QVC as my previous experience with flannel was messy - lots of fluff - and unbelievably heavy when you wash it.

Me too! I use my CH pillowcase until my head has warmed up & then I switch pillows to a cool cotton pillowcase to prevent over heating!

Not another bleeding THROW! Having purchased a CH duvet set tried it & unfortunately had to return I still think it was fab! I couldn't re order it they don't do it now, just waiting for a duvet TSV. I won't hold my breath.

Yeah, but obviously the sales spiel is ideal for now weather wise as it were, not quite cold enough to put thick duvet and CH duvet cover on bed or to put the central heating on 'full time' as it were, so this is nice 'transitional' item to have for those chiller nights, until we get into October/November when the CH duvet and sheet sets will be at the forefront!

i must have a dozen flannel sets and have been so lucky that i have never experienced the fluff that i have read in a lot of reviews. the green tsv is shouting at me. my granddaughter love feeding our local sparrows and the birds on the duvet set would really make her smile when she comes to stay

The set looks lovely, but I'm staying strong. The navy is the most appealing colour for my money, but doesn't match any of my current décor at home so I need to be disciplined. I watched the launch which unfortunately was presented by DF. I am beyond fed up that the ******* wedding is worked into almost every sentence out of her mouth. She was wearing a bright green hanky hem top. It did not look good. Despite her eye colour and hair colour, I don't think the particular shade did her any favours.

They had one person text in who had something like 20 sets of CH bedding. Presumably they own a guest house/hotel/stately home! If only to have the space to store what isn't currently on a bed...

Latest posts

Back