Cozee Home TSV 05/01/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've no idea why this QVC own brand is so expensive, 100% polyester is as cheap as chips. Oh wait, QVCs own brand, I've just answered my own question.

I've no idea why this QVC own brand is so expensive, 100% polyester is as cheap as chips. Oh wait, QVCs own brand, I've just answered my own question.
I tried to find something similar in the UK a couple of years ago. Never found it so I bought my one and only set that I use all the time. Just wash and put it back on the bed the same day. In the summer I just use the empty duvet cover.
Next have one grey set now

I tried to find something similar in the UK a couple of years ago. Never found it so I bought my one and only set that I use all the time. Just wash and put it back on the bed the same day. In the summer I just use the empty duvet cover.

I bought a huge fleece throw for £4.99 from BM and I do the same, wash it and it's dried in a flash. It's so big I could've used it as a bed sheet so could've made my own Cozee Home set for a tenner. But it's like everything, each to their own. :mysmilie_14:

I bought a Baavet from their clearance last winter, never looked back. Being a menopausal old bag, I just have the lightweight one, it's cosy enough even for deepest winter when there's snow on the ground. I'll never need fleece bedding.
We also have their wool filled pillows, which are brilliant too. Total convert.

Yeah, but obviously the sales spiel is ideal for now weather wise as it were, not quite cold enough to put thick duvet and CH duvet cover on bed or to put the central heating on 'full time' as it were, so this is nice 'transitional' item to have for those chiller nights, until we get into October/November when the CH duvet and sheet sets will be at the forefront!

Ignore my rant/post for this thread as I have realised that it was totally wrong and inaccurate!:doh:

I bought a Baavet from their clearance last winter, never looked back. Being a menopausal old bag, I just have the lightweight one, it's cosy enough even for deepest winter when there's snow on the ground. I'll never need fleece bedding.
We also have their wool filled pillows, which are brilliant too. Total convert.

I bought a wool duvet and pillows from the Wool Room. I'm menopausal, too, but still have to pile the CH fleece on top of it.

Oh. My. God. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! For years I have looked all over the DHS and internet, even considering US companies for fleece bedding. Of course, CH has taken off in a big way now so I don't need to worry about it no longer being stocked by Q. I found a set in Dunelm, but they only went to a king size, same in Costco.

But Next? I'd never even thought of looking there. And it looks REALLY cuddly.

THANK YOU :mysmilie_504:

Does anyone remember SCW (I think) telling us about the new CH bedding range and everyone was NO WAY - far too hot/sweaty/unbreathable?

I dipped my toe in with the first set and have been in love ever since. The quality has definitely improved over the years, too, but my favourite remains the mink. Angel Plush takes the lead for the summer as I find it cooler - and deliciously soft, but fleece for winter is unbeatable.

Does anyone remember SCW (I think) telling us about the new CH bedding range and everyone was NO WAY - far too hot/sweaty/unbreathable?

I dipped my toe in with the first set and have been in love ever since. The quality has definitely improved over the years, too, but my favourite remains the mink. Angel Plush takes the lead for the summer as I find it cooler - and deliciously soft, but fleece for winter is unbeatable.

ha yep i told everyone about it & people said it wont take off ect

I think many of us were scarred by "bri-nylon" experiences in the 1970's where it was unbearably hot, sweaty and snagged on rough skin and nails [shudders]. The confidence I had was based on fleece tops. The key definitely seems to be washing and drying on a cool temperature to maintain the texture. With spiralling energy prices and advancing age, finding renewable ways to keep warm is a no-brainer, and CH is part of the arsenal. It's lovely to have polyester bedding that represents comfort, appropriate warmth, snuggliness and a luxurious feeling for many of us.

Can I just share how ridiculously proud of myself I am for NOT succumbing to any CH purchases yesterday?

I love the stuff, but absolutely do not need any more bedding, those, dressing gowns, Slankets...!!!!

ha yep i told everyone about it & people said it wont take off ect

I am forever in your debt as I would never have even thought of looking at Q's bedding before your post.

CH has helped me sleep so much better than I used to - tossing all night in (lovely pima high thread count) sheets, sweating so much they'd wrinkle up into a hard, cold lump under me. CH stays soft and dry so even if I wrinkle it up, I can just pull it straight and get back in.

May - I bought it because I lived in fleece and thought sleeping in it a brilliant idea :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back