e bike

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

triumph41

Registered Shopper
seen electric bike on ideal world any thoughts on its price who makes it for them general thoughts and opinions welcome anybody bought one of ideal world.

Tc

Haven't bought one but in general you get what you pay for. Recently researched various 'e-Bikes' and the cheapest one sold by a major retailer costs at least £799, so anything cheaper than that will compromise on quality/durability/longevity. Of course if you just want one for use on holiday or for a short distance trip to the shops once a week then a very cheap electric bike may be OK, but if you want to climb steep hills, use it for daily commuting or for a 60 mile round trip then you'll need something more capable (and inevitably more expensive). And you don't want to buy a cheap one only to find that you end up using it much more than you initially thought and end up having to buy something better.

Regardless of what you buy, if you get one by mail order then get an experienced cycle mechanic to check it over before riding it for the first time. This is very important.

Did anyone buy one they kept saying limited stock so I presume they sold quite a few?

ANYTHING and I mean ANYTHING a presenter says, you have to think the opposite of what they say!

If they told me water is wet I would go and check it myself.

Did anyone buy one they kept saying limited stock so I presume they sold quite a few?

I would treat the 'limited stock' warnings with extreme caution if I were you.

It is simply a shallow sales tactic designed to encourage viewers to order quickly and also to provide the illusion that the product must be good simply because it's in such high demand. In reality they probably still have plenty of stock remaining. Ideal World use this approach all the time. Just see how often presenters will warn that the product is unlikely to last the day / hour ... only to find it miraculously available not only at the end of that timescale but often days, weeks and months later.

Personally, I don't believe anything claimed on this channel. I also suspect that, with a bit of searching, it would be possible to find almost everything they sell cheaper elsewhere.

Latest posts

Back