Laura Geller TSV 14/1/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moaning about the value and the lack of the new shades, made good points, hope that Laura reads them. The prices seem to creep up and affect the value.

Yes you can get Premium brands for Q prices and you get loyalty points if you for to Boots.

I`ve seen a couple of photos of facebook group admins promoting this tsv, they both obviously got them for free and I speak in all honesty when I say one of them looked like Danny La Rue in drag and the other looked like a boggle eyed fish and yet Laura ( on air ) was advising people to seek advice from these groups about her products and was promoting the groups on air.
In my opinion all this does is cheapen the brand and it`s a bit like the Chanel representative telling you to go question the Avon lady.

I`ve seen a couple of photos of facebook group admins promoting this tsv, they both obviously got them for free and I speak in all honesty when I say one of them looked like Danny La Rue in drag and the other looked like a boggle eyed fish and yet Laura ( on air ) was advising people to seek advice from these groups about her products and was promoting the groups on air.
In my opinion all this does is cheapen the brand and it`s a bit like the Chanel representative telling you to go question the Avon lady.

Lol!! But yes, did neither any favours. I hope LG is not losing too much control over her brand now that it has been sold. None of the holiday sets were as good as they had been in previous years (lack of pigment being the biggest problem).

I will say Laura is just the figurehead of the brand now.

Oh a similar note seems Living Proof the hair care brand which QVC are pushing this month and been bought by one of the big boys. Jennifer Anison has left the company, she was the face of the brand loved it so much even bought shares in the company. I actually like their moisturising styling cream.

Has Sarah Jagger been demoted? She was sitting there all day applying the make up to her own face as opposed she was working with the models in the previous visits.

It was also noticable how awful the TSV make up looked on her. Not her usual natural look at all. Just cakey cakey cakey.

Latest posts

Back