Laura Geller TSV 14/1/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Concerning a possible TSV : We had one in Germany yesterday and it was a supersize (20g) of the BnB with a brush. It was sold out very very quickly. Wouldn't that be a choice for January?
The TSV was the supersize (20g) BnB with the brush only?

That is a bit of a miserable TSV isn't it? And quite pricey too surely? I didn't get this size as BPOTM as it was around the time of debate over consistency of colour and I didn't want to get an over-dark medium as in that size it would take a few summers to get through it!

It's a very poor TSV I thought not even all shades represented.
I got the Supersize BnB last month in Medium and it was on the lighter side so I was very pleased.

That is a bit of a miserable TSV isn't it? And quite pricey too surely? I didn't get this size as BPOTM as it was around the time of debate over consistency of colour and I didn't want to get an over-dark medium as in that size it would take a few summers to get through it!

Yes I got the dreaded over-dark medium and even with a tan (for me) I still look tango-tastic, humph - I use it as a finishing powder over that lovely but slightly too pale Mally foundation from the Bounce something or other TSV and even then I'm pushing my luck

I'm not up on £ /€ exchange but that seems expensive. And would be far better with the big fat retractable brush.

On another tack, I've just finished down to the pan my last Ethereal Rose that was all Ethereal not half & half with something else. I've been scrubbing it down to the pan at the bottom but had to call it a day as it really was all gone today. Wish she'd bring that back.

I remember Laura mentioned that the blusher in the last tsv was somewhat similar to Ethereal Rose. I heard that the blusher was translucent pink may be worth a try?

The TSV was the supersize (20g) BnB with the brush only?
Right. Only the foundation and the brush. And of course, in less colours than in the UK. But we can be happy thar they finally offer three different shades, before, it was only the medium shade ("regular").

Well it's all cloak & dagger on the GGG Facebook page,of course a certain person knows but couldn't possibly tell as it would be more than her life's worth,get a grip is bl***y makeup.

Really, that shouldn't be allowed as it just annoys other customers! Another downside to Fakebook!

TSV has Balance and Brighten in it

Balance and Glow will be BPOTM in May

I got the last Laura Geller TSV from my Mum for Christmas (the Venice Lights one). Was very pleased with it, but so shocked by how powdery the Balance n' Glow was, compared to my existing Balance n' Brighten. One swish of the brush was enough to dislodge loads of loose powder. Will have another go with it when I'm not trying to get out the door, but last time I tried I looked like my face was covered in flour! I do vaguely remember reading on here about people being unhappy because they'd changed the formula. I will be really gutted if I can't replace like for like when my current Balance n' Brighten runs out. It's not necessarily my favourite foundation, but it gives good results very quickly, which is a godsend for someone who is permanently running late. As a result, it's the one I reach for most mornings.

TSV has Balance and Brighten in it

Balance and Glow will be BPOTM in May

Don't be giving any 'secrets' away now ,sazza, you know how people feel about that ����

I was going to but after the dramatics & pearl clutching last time I decided not to bother...

Oh, nice one, nice and simple too, hopefully the price is reasonable and may be even under £30 (my guess is £26-27). And the new bnb shades are out.
I only like the bnb and the shadow in it so will be out this time and waiting for the for the eye crayons to come back in stock and the chubby sticks.

Latest posts

Back