Decleor TSV 08/01/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It’s been on my list a while now to sell any bits on eBay, I only sold something a couple of times ages ago, got a bit rusty.

People are buying from ebay. I sold some prolagene gel for a fair old bit recently and overstocks of cleans and polish always bring a good price as well. I find if I include the P&P I sell right away.

CC

People are buying from ebay. I sold some prolagene gel for a fair old bit recently and overstocks of cleans and polish always bring a good priceRe: makingspace33 has sent a question about item #280334034305, that ended on 22-Apr-09 00:57:44 BST - OPI Nail Varnish as well. I find if I include the P&P I sell right away.

CC

How many Decleor items have you sold on eBay, candycane? I sold about 4 items of Decleor on eBay a couple of years ago and then they stopped me listing any more. It's not a problem with my account - I have 100% feedback on 600 transactions and am rated by eBay as "above Standard" or whatever they call it. Apparently, you can only sell so many of certain brands before you have to become a Business Seller as opposed to Private. Decleor is the only one I've had this problem with - I've listed and sold lots of others like bareMinerals, Liz Earle, Time Bomb, etc and well known nail brands with no problem whatsoever. I looked online and several people on forums have discussed this issue with trying to sell certain brands but eBay wouldn't give reasons. I just wanted to flag that before anyone thinks of buying lots of sets to flog and then can't even list them.

How many Decleor items have you sold on eBay, candycane? I sold about 4 items of Decleor on eBay a couple of years ago and then they stopped me listing any more. It's not a problem with my account - I have 100% feedback on 600 transactions and am rated by eBay as "above Standard" or whatever they call it. Apparently, you can only sell so many of certain brands before you have to become a Business Seller as opposed to Private. Decleor is the only one I've had this problem with - I've listed and sold lots of others like bareMinerals, Liz Earle, Time Bomb, etc and well known nail brands with no problem whatsoever. I looked online and several people on forums have discussed this issue with trying to sell certain brands but eBay wouldn't give reasons. I just wanted to flag that before anyone thinks of buying lots of sets to flog and then can't even list them.

You are absolutely right! If I try to list an item with Decleor in the title I get the same thing. I have to be a business seller. With the prolagene (which I've sold a lot of because I don't use it), I just put prolagene gel in the title of the listing, leave out the world Decleor, and people find it. I've also sold Decleor items just listing them as Aroma Cleanse or whatever and they still go. It is only Decleor I have a problem with. I can list LE, MB and other brands that I use. If people are very keen to buy what you have they will look. I think in my case people have saved me as a seller and just go in and have a look to see if I have anything for sale.

I agree people shouldn't buy up lots just to sell. There's no guarantee after all.

CC

You are absolutely right! If I try to list an item with Decleor in the title I get the same thing. I have to be a business seller. With the prolagene (which I've sold a lot of because I don't use it), I just put prolagene gel in the title of the listing, leave out the world Decleor, and people find it. I've also sold Decleor items just listing them as Aroma Cleanse or whatever and they still go. It is only Decleor I have a problem with. I can list LE, MB and other brands that I use. If people are very keen to buy what you have they will look. I think in my case people have saved me as a seller and just go in and have a look to see if I have anything for sale.

I agree people shouldn't buy up lots just to sell. There's no guarantee after all.

CC

Helpful Post of The Week!! Thanks, candycane!

I'll definitely try this as, although the products I was trying to sell before are obviously now too old to pass on to anyone, I do have a couple of Decleor items I don't want. I suppose some products have their own "brand within a brand" name, like Aroma Cleanse, which people will always hunt down.

I wonder why it's such a problem with Decleor. Could it be that Decleor have threatened eBay in some way because it harms their reputation or profits? I wondered if it was because of fakes but Benefit haven't taken action against eBay for the incredible number of Benefit fakes on eBay. There are people selling Porefessional and They're Real mascara for a couple of quid, some with pixilated photos and even admitting they are not real but "very good dupes" (even though they are probably dangerous!).

I'll definitely try this as, although the products I was trying to sell before are obviously now too old to pass on to anyone, I do have a couple of Decleor items I don't want. I suppose some products have their own "brand within a brand" name, like Aroma Cleanse, which people will always hunt down.

I wonder why it's such a problem with Decleor. Could it be that Decleor have threatened eBay in some way because it harms their reputation or profits? I wondered if it was because of fakes but Benefit haven't taken action against eBay for the incredible number of Benefit fakes on eBay. There are people selling Porefessional and They're Real mascara for a couple of quid, some with pixilated photos and even admitting they are not real but "very good dupes" (even though they are probably dangerous!).

Hear, hear! It's one of my 2017 resolutions to flog the stuff I definitely won't use and would never have thought of listing items like this, genius!

Going full 'conspiracy theory', maybe Q has put the screws on ebay on behalf of certain brands to prevent as many people as poss from flogging stuff from TSVs??? Just a thought, probably barking...

CC

I think it is a L'Oreal issue, this has only happened since they bought Decleor!!!

Latest posts

Back