Exclusive Looney Tunes collection launches at Create and Craft


Create and Craft are excited to introduce a collection of vibrant and fun designs from everyone's favourite cartoon, Looney Tunes.


Perfect for creating a variety of cards, scrapbook pages and more, the characters include Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Tweety, Sylvester, Tasmanian Devil, Marvin the Martian, Pep Le Sew and so on. Comprising of coordinated decoupage, toppers, papers and sentiments, as well as stamps and fat quarters, the collection includes something for everyone and the mix and match possibilities are endless!


Add the Mega Bundle to your basket.....


Read More.



Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 178
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    22,054
    Post Thanks / Like

    Wink Yankee Candles TSV 09/01/17


    ADVERTISING


    the next Yankee Candles TSV is on the 09/01/17
    Thanks warwa100, Minx In Space thanked for this post
    Likes Scandi Princess liked this post
     

  2.    Advertisment


  • #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    7,821
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    ADVERTISING
    It will be very interesting to see what price the TSV will be given Yankee prices are increasimg from 1st January. Most items are increasing, small jar price is staying the same as is the box of tealights, but most others are going up, for example large jars are going up two pounds again so will be 23.99 and it is not that long since they were 18.99!!!!!
    Thanks warwa100, boffy thanked for this post
     

  •    Advertisment


  • #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,575
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I hope this year the January one is UK Spring 2017, i.e. In line with the schedule of the other sellers. Last year I bought two lots from Tempttation Gifts as Q took so long to stock them. Plus if you know you want all four, Q only sells three so the one you are missing may have sold out elsewhere by then. Oh the difficulties of satisfying a YC addiction!!!!

    Oh, has anyone else noticed that over the last few shows the bombardment of Portrait jars has ceased?. In fact they hardly have any in stock now... and the stock is down to around 50 items!

    Thanks Minx In Space , Tarketta thanked for this post
     

  •    Advertisment


  • #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Totton, UK
    Posts
    231
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mazza View Post
    I hope this year the January one is UK Spring 2017, i.e. In line with the schedule of the other sellers. Last year I bought two lots from Tempttation Gifts as Q took so long to stock them. Plus if you know you want all four, Q only sells three so the one you are missing may have sold out elsewhere by then. Oh the difficulties of satisfying a YC addiction!!!!

    Oh, has anyone else noticed that over the last few shows the bombardment of Portrait jars has ceased?. In fact they hardly have any in stock now... and the stock is down to around 50 items!

    and the World Journey 2 wick jars have all but disappeared as well - which suits me as I thought they had a funny scent to them

  •    Advertisment


  • #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,403
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sazza View Post
    It will be very interesting to see what price the TSV will be given Yankee prices are increasimg from 1st January. Most items are increasing, small jar price is staying the same as is the box of tealights, but most others are going up, for example large jars are going up two pounds again so will be 23.99 and it is not that long since they were 18.99!!!!!
    Best part of 25 for a large jar??! My jaw just dropped to the floor. Mind you, I think 2017 is going to be an expensive year for the consumer all round, really.
    Thanks boffy thanked for this post
     

  •    Advertisment


  • #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    7,821
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ellaaa View Post
    Best part of 25 for a large jar??! My jaw just dropped to the floor. Mind you, I think 2017 is going to be an expensive year for the consumer all round, really.
    I know!!! My jaw was on floor when I came across new price list this morning! They really will price themselves out the market! It will be interesting to see how quickly TSV prices creep up on Q now!
    Thanks boffy thanked for this post
    Likes Tarketta , loveheart , Ellaaa liked this post
     

  •    Advertisment


  • #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,403
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sazza View Post
    I know!!! My jaw was on floor when I came across new price list this morning! They really will price themselves out the market! It will be interesting to see how quickly TSV prices creep up on Q now!
    Indeed! If you were a member of the non-candle buying public there'd be very little chance of you seeing a 25 candle and thinking "ooh, I'll give that a try!"

    And on the other hand, if you are a massive Yankee fan, most people's wages aren't going up like that so it's going to reduce the amount of candles you can buy if they're that price.

    I only use my scenterpiece and melt cups now (which i get off eBay cheaper) as it's the most economical way for me to burn Yankee fragrance)

    As for QVC, well they don't need any encouragement to put up prices do they!
     

  •    Advertisment


  • #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    252
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I read a blog on Yankee candles, they said that the wax tartlets give off far more scent than burning the candles.
    Likes candycane, dtb123 liked this post
     

  •    Advertisment


  • #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    161
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrsE View Post
    I read a blog on Yankee candles, they said that the wax tartlets give off far more scent than burning the candles.
    I have to agree. I only buy tarts because I cannot get a strong throw from the jars. But I do think the tarts are not as strong as they used to be, I used to break them into thirds and use an Asda t-light and it would burn for over 4 hrs and get 2 burns out of each third, now it is half a tart and a single burn, the second burn is just about strong enough for my little downstairs bathroom.

    I dread to think of the money I would spend if i did like the jars, at the moment I have two large shoe (well boot) boxes full of tarts and some more on the way which will start a third box off.
    Thanks MrsE thanked for this post
     

  •    Advertisment


  • #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    7,821
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default


    ADVERTISING


    Quote Originally Posted by Ellaaa View Post
    Indeed! If you were a member of the non-candle buying public there'd be very little chance of you seeing a 25 candle and thinking "ooh, I'll give that a try!"

    And on the other hand, if you are a massive Yankee fan, most people's wages aren't going up like that so it's going to reduce the amount of candles you can buy if they're that price.

    I only use my scenterpiece and melt cups now (which i get off eBay cheaper) as it's the most economical way for me to burn Yankee fragrance)

    As for QVC, well they don't need any encouragement to put up prices do they!
    Melt cups are going up 1
    Thanks Minx In Space , Ellaaa thanked for this post
    Likes Tarketta liked this post
     

  •    Advertisment


    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •