Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Lisa Riley’s Back and Better Than Ever With Her Brand New Autumn Clothing Line, Exclusively at Ideal World

We’re excited to announce that TV favourite and Loose Women panellist Lisa Riley is returning to Ideal World with style to unveil her brand new autumn clothing line.

After winning multiple plus size awards, Lisa decided to launch her own clothing label ‘Just Be You’ exclusively with Ideal World to overcome the disappointment in styles previously offered to her. After sharing her amazing weight loss journey with the nation, Lisa created her collection of clothing and garments to make you feel “confident, sexy and beautiful.”

The TV favourite says “Of all my collections with Ideal World, this is by far my ultimate favourite. I feel the fabrics, colours and the unique “me” style comes across 100%. It is fashion for everyone. I hope you love it as much as I do!”

Read More

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
      Post Thanks / Like

Wink Yankee Candles TSV 09/01/17

the next Yankee Candles TSV is on the 09/01/17

Thanks warwa100, Minx In Space thanked for this post
      Likes Scandi Princess liked this post

STAR IN THE HOOD

2. Support ShoppingTelly.com
      Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kop Girl View Post
      Mine arrived yesterday. A quick sniff and I was unimpressed, two of them seemed to have very little scent. I am sending back, as I had forgotten the AD and I have Yankee candles coming out of my ear holes so can't justify keeping, even if I liked them. Used to be I'd say oh it's only 30 odd quid can't be bothered but I'm not going to do that any more, it soon adds up !
      Thanks for the update. I rang Q and there seems to have been a problem (NO!!??!!) and not enough stock delivered. They are looking into it so maybe it will just be delayed.

Fortunately the candle cupboard was not affected by the water!!! Nor the storage bags. There isn't too much damage in the grand scheme of things but it doesn't take much to stress me out and this has certainly done that! I feel very tense with a resulting increase in alcohol and fags consumption. If the YC stock had gone I would probably be an alcoholic by now! Thanks so much for your good wishes.

› See More: Yankee Candles TSV 09/01/17
      Likes Tarketta , AndiK liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mazza View Post
      Thanks for the update. I rang Q and there seems to have been a problem (NO!!??!!) and not enough stock delivered. They are looking into it so maybe it will just be delayed.

Fortunately the candle cupboard was not affected by the water!!! Nor the storage bags. There isn't too much damage in the grand scheme of things but it doesn't take much to stress me out and this has certainly done that! I feel very tense with a resulting increase in alcohol and fags consumption. If the YC stock had gone I would probably be an alcoholic by now! Thanks so much for your good wishes.
      I hear ya! I hate anything where there is an 'unknown' factor and where I can't control the outcome - I feel for you, but glad to hear the overall damage is relatively minimal. As for the booze n fags, I say use whatever coping mechanisms work!!!!
      Likes Mazza , AndiK liked this post

5.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Still no sign of mine being processed. I checked on their FB page and it has been raised as a query.... amazingly I could open up the comments for once. Several people are in the same boat. It was also raised on Twitter with Rosa who said she had checked with YC and so far as they were aware all orders had been satisfied, ahem. People put her right so she said she would pass it on. Rumour has it they have stock in for single drop orders but need to get more sent over to meet the AD orders. Only at Q could that happen! Put customers who have placed an order at the back of the queue but this wouldn't be the first time. I am not too worried about these, given the stash size, but I would still like to have them.

Likes Tarketta liked this post

7.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Still no sign of mine being processed. I checked on their FB page and it has been raised as a query.... amazingly I could open up the comments for once. Several people are in the same boat. It was also raised on Twitter with Rosa who said she had checked with YC and so far as they were aware all orders had been satisfied, ahem. People put her right so she said she would pass it on. Rumour has it they have stock in for single drop orders but need to get more sent over to meet the AD orders. Only at Q could that happen! Put customers who have placed an order at the back of the queue but this wouldn't be the first time. I am not too worried about these, given the stash size, but I would still like to have them.

Darn it, I want to hear your 'cold sniff' analysis of this drop as I thought this would be my fave of the 4 (this is the Autumnal one, right?) - hope you get them soon as judging by the FB post on Q's page, a lot of people have received their ADs already. Usual magnificent 'p*ss-up/brewery' scenario from Q ;)

9.    Price Crash

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tarketta View Post
      Darn it, I want to hear your 'cold sniff' analysis of this drop as I thought this would be my fave of the 4 (this is the Autumnal one, right?) - hope you get them soon as judging by the FB post on Q's page, a lot of people have received their ADs already. Usual magnificent 'p*ss-up/brewery' scenario from Q ;)
      Me too! I'm already looking out for two of them on eBay but the cheapest are selling for £20+. Hopefully the Yankee UK site will have a good sale on them later in the year.

11.    Gemporia

Post Thanks / Like

These are the US scents though, so will they be available, and cheap, elsewhere?

13.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

They have been despatched! Currently at the National hub; I hope they don't deliver on Mondaynas I am out some of the day. I even got a courtesy call on Friday to let me know!!! I was shocked. Someone had raised the matter quite forcefully with Q on Twitter and with Rosa, so well done him. He was jolly miffed, but I just remembered the same thing happening last year..... I hope the UK scents come on schedule.

Likes AndiK , Tarketta liked this post

15.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

They have been despatched! Currently at the National hub; I hope they don't deliver on Mondaynas I am out some of the day. I even got a courtesy call on Friday to let me know!!! I was shocked. Someone had raised the matter quite forcefully with Q on Twitter and with Rosa, so well done him. He was jolly miffed, but I just remembered the same thing happening last year..... I hope the UK scents come on schedule.

Come on, Mazza - why the urgency? We all know you won't be lighting any of these candles until 2020 at least.

(I'm just jealous)

17.    Crafting.co.uk

Post Thanks / Like

I have got my 2020 bag ready, Andi. They are with the courier for delivery today. Luckily I am in as I was due to visit a friend but there is rail chaos out of Waterloo today after a massive signal failure, so I had to reschedule my outing. (ANd before anyone says anything, yes that is genuine, not an excuse to be here to take custody of my candles, LOL)

I have just had a browse on WAx Addicts and they are campaigning for the return of Steven!!! A proper big page under the Q tab.. And it has been picked up on the limited amount of Twitter I can see or have looked at anyway.

I will let you know what I think when I get them. It will be a VERY cold sniff as it is perishing here today so the candles will be extremely chilled I imagine.

Likes AndiK , Tarketta liked this post

19.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

They haven't come yet!!!!! I always get a late morning or early afternoon delivery so wonder what is going on.....

•   Alt

Advertising

advertising