Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Lisa Riley’s Back and Better Than Ever With Her Brand New Autumn Clothing Line, Exclusively at Ideal World

We’re excited to announce that TV favourite and Loose Women panellist Lisa Riley is returning to Ideal World with style to unveil her brand new autumn clothing line.

After winning multiple plus size awards, Lisa decided to launch her own clothing label ‘Just Be You’ exclusively with Ideal World to overcome the disappointment in styles previously offered to her. After sharing her amazing weight loss journey with the nation, Lisa created her collection of clothing and garments to make you feel “confident, sexy and beautiful.”

The TV favourite says “Of all my collections with Ideal World, this is by far my ultimate favourite. I feel the fabrics, colours and the unique “me” style comes across 100%. It is fashion for everyone. I hope you love it as much as I do!”

Read More

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
      Post Thanks / Like

Wink Yankee Candles TSV 09/01/17

the next Yankee Candles TSV is on the 09/01/17
      Thanks warwa100, Minx In Space thanked for this post
      Likes Scandi Princess liked this post

STAR IN THE HOOD

2. Support ShoppingTelly.com
      Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
      Post Thanks / Like

When companies cut costs to keep the price the same, either the quality or the quantity invariably suffer. When a company increases the prices as well as reducing the quality they embark on the road to ruin... For both the brand and the product.

Problem is that not every customer will accept the same measures... And when all is said and done, we really just want the same high quality, at the same price for the same quantity.

The brands will always disappoint some of their customers and alienate some with the decisions they make.

› See More: Yankee Candles TSV 09/01/17
      Likes warwa100, donna255 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

to be fair they are still better than prices. i really liked them in the past but they have really ruined thier stock now. smell ok on cold sniff not even 1% when lit. will never buy them again which is a shame as i used to love them..
      as been said there are deals out there re yankee and when there ase sales or christmas stock going for well under 50% thats the time to buy
      Likes AndiK liked this post

5.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MrsE View Post
      I read a blog on Yankee candles, they said that the wax tartlets give off far more scent than burning the candles.
      Totally agree with that. I only buy tarts. When I first started buying votives back in the day they were the best value and best scent, then they changed and I sent so many back as they smelled of zilch. I get two tealights worth of scent out of each tart and you can get ten for a tenner on fleabay. Candles are my indulgence and I know a relative waste of money but a tenner at a time isn't out of my price range. Bought a small jar candle a while back and although you could smell it, it was too faint for me. Not worth the money.

CC
      Last edited by candycane; 30-12-2016 at 02:17 PM.

7.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

I think Yankee are good, but for me personally, I only ever buy melts - not from Q but either from Yankee themselves or from other online stores -they're just as cheap and cheaper. They sell them in my local garden centre and they work out at around £1.25 each so you can pay 99p online, depending on scent and sale prices, plus you get credits i.e. points if you buy from Yankee. I buy them because for me they're more fragrant than the other options, and I also know that if I forget to put them out, the little tea lights will go out on their own anyway.
      Likes AndiK , warwa100, candycane liked this post

9.    Price Crash

Post Thanks / Like

I'm in the US at the minute on holiday & have bought my Mum some YC Red Berry & Cedar as a thank-you for looking after my cats (this is her favourite & retired in the UK).

I got her a medium jar for $8, two packs of tealights for $5 each and six votives & six melts for $10. That's just short of $30 (including their local tax) for a '37 piece set' (as QVC would say), which is around £24. Bargain.

It's so much cheaper here & there is way more choice.

11.    Gemporia

Post Thanks / Like

Well done on the bargain hunt. Don't you just hate it when they add sales tax on at the till?! I much prefer our inclusive pricing, you know where you are then, lol.

I hope you are having a lovely time in the US.
      Thanks warwa100, boffy thanked for this post
      Likes Minx In Space , AndiK , donna255 liked this post

13.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mazza View Post
      Well done on the bargain hunt. Don't you just hate it when they add sales tax on at the till?! I much prefer our inclusive pricing, you know where you are then, lol.

I hope you are having a lovely time in the US.
      major irritation that is how much is the sales tax now it used to be 6% has it gone up
      Likes warwa100 liked this post

15.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by warwa100 View Post
      I'm in the US at the minute on holiday & have bought my Mum some YC Red Berry & Cedar as a thank-you for looking after my cats (this is her favourite & retired in the UK).

I got her a medium jar for $8, two packs of tealights for $5 each and six votives & six melts for $10. That's just short of $30 (including their local tax) for a '37 piece set' (as QVC would say), which is around £24. Bargain.

It's so much cheaper here & there is way more choice.
      thats wierd cause i went to boots & they had lots of red berry & ceder reduced to clear so dont know where they got that from cause it was on their 3 for 2 offer before christmas
      Likes warwa100 liked this post

STAR IN THE HOOD

17.    Crafting.co.uk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mazza View Post
      Me too! I generally get my plain tealights from Robert Dyas and I noticed last night they were lasting a good five hours. I blew them out before they could make it to hour six. I have loads of tealights and tarts but they are all matched to Candles so when they burn, the other stuff burns as well. As well as the names you give, I like to check out Rhys Candles and Temptation Gifts. A parcel of mine did not come on the allotted day and TG were absolutely fantastic in the way they dealt with it. (Someone rang the courier company and sorted it out whilst I was still speaking and giving all my details to their rep. So when I paused for breath she came on the line and told me what had happened and what she was trying to do. It turned up a couple of hours later. Can you imagine that with Q???)

I bought a load of Price's tea lights from Robert Dyas last year too - I think the big bags were 3 for the price of 2 so it worked out pretty reasonable. Like you, I find they last a good 5 hours and I really don't see they are any different (apart from in price) to the Yankees that they try to tell us on QVC we must use in our melt warmers.
      Likes Mazza liked this post

19.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by frenchie View Post
      I wonder why Yankee are hiking the prices again because my local independent Yankee store are selling their Christmas stock at greatly reduced prices, and haven't even followed the last price hike, they're still selling at £19.99 for the large jar etc.. and they must still be making a profit.
      I'll be interested to see what the TSV is, and the price, because the standard for 3 large jars on QVC is now £50 + 5.96 postage - if they are going to top that price it will have to be for USA exclusives as it's easy to find all of the UK large jars on ebay for £16.99 and free postage.
      The prices do seem inconsistent but you are certainly lucky if your local shop sells them at £19.99 "full price" still. Is that current ranges?

Conversely, I noticed last week in Boots, they had already increased the shelf price of the large jars to £23.99. It really annoys me as it's the same fairly limited range that they stock (although they are gradually improving the choice) - Vanilla Cupcake, Vanilla Lime, Black Coconut, Black Cherry ... and I really don't believe they are all brand new stock so they wouldn't have paid the increased wholesale price for those on the shelves already.
      Likes maymorganlondon liked this post

•   Alt

Advertising

advertising