Yankee Candles TSV 09/01/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Very tempted indeed!!! Even with the inevitable £7 postage, you're still getting £72 (they've gone up to £24 each now, haven't they? :mysmilie_506:) worth of candles for £46. Like the sound of nearly all the fragrances. Best of all, I've only got a couple of candles, so this will be a (rare) guilt-free purchase for me. I need to divert my spending away from beauty for a bit!!

Very tempted indeed!!! Even with the inevitable £7 postage, you're still getting £72 (they've gone up to £24 each now, haven't they? :mysmilie_506:) worth of candles for £46. Like the sound of nearly all the fragrances. Best of all, I've only got a couple of candles, so this will be a (rare) guilt-free purchase for me. I need to divert my spending away from beauty for a bit!!

Go for it, Minx in Space, I can live vicariously through your purchase!!!!

no the large jar trio postage is usually £5.95 so wouldnt expect any more than that for it & they aint all gone up yet i think there is a 6 month leeway to adjust the prices

Does anyone know when the third AD drop of Peach & Lavender + Watergarden (first, Balsam & Cedar + White Christmas; second, Peppermint Martini + Gingerbread) will be (hopefully) up for individual sale? I really want these scents more than the TSV but didn't want the other two drops.

Does anyone know when the third AD drop of Peach & Lavender + Watergarden (first, Balsam & Cedar + White Christmas; second, Peppermint Martini + Gingerbread) will be (hopefully) up for individual sale? I really want these scents more than the TSV but didn't want the other two drops.

i dont think ive ever seen those as seperate drops only the first duo on AD & thats it as i dont think they will be selling the AD seperately of them cause ive not seen any of them on their own as a duo

Well I saw the two you mention as being on UK sale from January 1, so maybe the drop is in January and they will sell any surplus singly later this month. Also it means other retailers might have them, you never know. I used to love water garden, but do not fancy peach and lavender, mainly cos I just cannot imagine what that would be like and I am not fond of lemon lavender, although that does burn better than the cold sniff.

:mysmilie_59:

Well I saw the two you mention as being on UK sale from January 1, so maybe the drop is in January and they will sell any surplus singly later this month. Also it means other retailers might have them, you never know. I used to love water garden, but do not fancy peach and lavender, mainly cos I just cannot imagine what that would be like and I am not fond of lemon lavender, although that does burn better than the cold sniff.

Thanks Mazza, I hope so as I absolutely love anything with lavender in it (love a bit of furniture polish, me) plus I'm partial to peachy smells too - looking at the Wax Addicts website, there is a lush-sounding 'Honey Lavender Gelato' coming out so I'll be on the lookout for that too ;)

Just ordered mine too, on AD. I looked at last year (the first one which started in March) and it has only gone up by 10 pence! Great. It seems you get a randomly selected illuma lid though as I wasn't asked for a choice and there are no options online either. (Just in case anyone really dislikes some of the patterns.)

I suspect the iluma lid may be the standard one that you get in their candle care kits (it's a Yankee jar in the middle with a heart cut out of the centre) in absence of a photo?? I have one from that kit and it works well...

Just wondering if anyone could tell me what Linden trees or blossom smell like at all?! No clue! Or hosta leaves for that matter ;)

I suspect the iluma lid may be the standard one that you get in their candle care kits (it's a Yankee jar in the middle with a heart cut out of the centre) in absence of a photo?? I have one from that kit and it works well...

Just wondering if anyone could tell me what Linden trees or blossom smell like at all?! No clue! Or hosta leaves for that matter ;)

from yankee website

Linden Tree
About This Fragrance

Fresh blooming Linden enjoyed through the green leafy sunlight of a quiet day.

Cherry Blossom

About This Fragrance

An enchanting armful of Spring's freshest blooms that turns any room pink and happy.

from yankee website

Linden Tree
About This Fragrance

Cherry Blossom

About This Fragrance

An enchanting armful of Spring's freshest blooms that turns any room pink and happy.

Thank you for that.:)
I did actually see the description on qvc page plus the fragrance notes but am stumped because I cannot even imagine what linden smells like!

from yankee website

Linden Tree
About This Fragrance

They've got Linden Tree in my local dept store and it really reminds me of another candle but I can't recall which ... so I'm not much help, am I? This description above is not bad though - it's a very "green" smell. Someone on the forum has got it and is burning/melting it so hopefully they can help further.

Sorry, TLL. I just searched to see who had posted about Linden Tree and I think I must have imagined it because I can't find a reference now!!

Latest posts

Back