Lulu Guinness Scattered Lips Retro Mini Radio TSV 19/12/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Abi was boasting how the radios are made in Hampshire,England, while it clearly said Made in China when they showed the back

She also said you can get hundreds of stations, with thousands being added every single day , does she realize the lies she is saying

One man's junk is another man's treasure :grin: My money is very safe today, I hate gimmicky objects.

She is still "absolutely" lying

www.qvcuk.com/Lulu-Guinness-Retro-Mini-DABFM-Radio-&-Bluetooth-Speaker.product.508647.html?sc=IROA

Abbi "absolutely" Horne is demonstrating the VQ radio yet again (absolutely) and is STILL lying about it.

Quote - "As soon as you turn it on it will automatically find hundreds of DAB stations in your area" (no it won't). Quote - "And there are thousands and thousands of them popping up every single day" (absolute RUBBISH).

I've lost count of how may times she said "absolutely".

Abi was boasting how the radios are made in Hampshire,England, while it clearly said Made in China when they showed the back

She also said you can get hundreds of stations, with thousands being added every single day , does she realize the lies she is saying

I posted about this earlier as a separate thread, to highlight her lies, but it was moved and merged to this thread, even though it is a year old.

So my post is below, somewhere. EDIT - it is now above.

It should be referred to the ASA.

I watched the launch of that VQ digital radio last night with Abbi. Once again she was talking ****** nonsense. She said the radio would receive hundreds of stations!! Well I have had a few digital radios over the past few years and I have never received more than 50 odd. You need an internet radio to pick up more than that, then you receive thousands, but not with a bog standard digital job.

I wish this Woman get her facts right.

I posted on VQ's page and got this reply

"VQ Being on TV isn't easy, it's a genuine mistake - We're based in Hampshire, its the home to all our design and engineering, the products are manufactured in China in our own facility. We've already corrected Abby to avoid the slip of the tongue in the future."

I got this radio for Christmas last year and it's great but it's a very ordinary DAB radio with LG design on it. I'm happy but they need to tell it like it is.

CC

Latest posts

Back