Lulu Guinness Scattered Lips Retro Mini Radio TSV 19/12/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It is only a couple of weeks since the VQ Emma Bridgewater one... may be a different brand but still far too repetitive.

Lulu Guinness Retro Mini Lip Print DAB/FM Radio & Bluetooth Speaker
Item Number: 508647
QVC Price £85.00
Todays Special Value Price £69.96
P&P £5.95

This retro-style radio is finished in a stylish leatherette casing featuring an iconic scattered lips print from Lulu Guinness, with DAB, DAB+ and FM radio reception allowing you access to programming and music from traditional FM or digital stations from across the UK, and Bluetooth connectivity so any smart device can connect and play. A stylish fusion of retro chic and innovation, enjoy all of your favourite tunes with this Lulu Guinness radio.

Stunning designs - combining style and functionality, this fantastic radio comes in two classic prints - Black and Red. Both featuring the iconic scattered lips print that Lulu Guinness is renowned for, this radio will add instant colour and interest to your home - the only problem is which one to pick!

Music at your fingertips - the DAB, DAB+ and FM radio reception mean you can listen to a wide range of radio stations throughout the UK and while in the EU with robust, great quality sound. The radio also has the ability to save up to 30 pre-set stations so you can easily access your favourite and most listened to stations at any time of the day.

Tunes to take with you - as the speaker is Bluetooth compatible you can connect to and play music from any smart device, making the speaker portable for around the home, from the kitchen to the bedroom. You can even use the auxiliary input to connect to other external devices such as an iPod, and it takes four AA batteries so you don't have to worry about being near a plug socket.

Wake up to great music - use this brilliant radio as your daily wake-up call with the VQ Lifestyle Alarm. You can use the dual alarms as wake-up calls for you and your partner, or set them for week and weekend times, so you're always starting the day right, whether you've got an early start or want to enjoy a weekend lie-in.

DAB/DAB+/FM Radio
Bluetooth connectivity via Smart Device
VQ Lifestyle Alarm
Leatherette finish in a choice of Lulu Guinness scattered lip prints
USB charging for external devices
Includes UK/EU adaptor plugs

Options available:

Black Lip Print
Red Lip Print

What’s in the box?

1 x Lulu Guinness DAB/FM Radio
1 x UK/EU multi-plug
1 x quick start guide
1 x instruction manual

Technical specifications:

Tuners: DAB, DAB+, FM Radio with Autoscan and 30 pre-sets available
Power source: mains three-pin plug, 4 x AA batteries
Screen: LCD display (2.4")
Audio: 2 x speakers (10W per speaker SPL 85dB)
Radio (h x w x d): 14.7cm x 18.6cm x 10.5cm (
Weight: 0.95kg

Input/output:

Headphone connection (3.5mm)
Auxiliary-in connection (3.5mm)
USB port

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.508647

It does NOT have 2 speakers, so I don't know what the specification is talking about.

I have 2 of them, but without "lips".

Paid about £45 with FREE PP.

It does NOT have 2 speakers, so I don't know what the specification is talking about.

I have 2 of them, but without "lips".

Paid about £45 with FREE PP.

Ahhh Strato, you're spoiling it for me as I want this. However, were you a LG loving lady, would you buy this or the Roberts Radio portable DAB which comes in around £109 without lips. Sorry for picking your brains but I've no one else to ask and I'm useless at sorting the good from the carp.

CC

Must be the 19th TSV.

I have the Emma Bridgewater one same shape .I didnt like the recent Bridgewater TSV too large .

I like this shape and may go for it for my bedroom.

I could do without the lips although I don't mind LG just not her prices .Id like to know how much extra the pattern is costing.

Must be the 19th TSV.

I have the Emma Bridgewater one same shape .I didnt like the recent Bridgewater TSV too large .

I like this shape and may go for it for my bedroom.

I could do without the lips although I don't mind LG just not her prices .Id like to know how much extra the pattern is costing.

as far as im conerned its tonights 18th tsv but it was meant to be 16th when they first said about it but the emma bridgewater & lulu prints & the plain are all £89.99 each & the emma bridgewater one from last year was £59.97 + post

as far as im conerned its tonights 18th tsv but it was meant to be 16th when they first said about it but the emma bridgewater & lulu prints & the plain are all £89.99 each & the emma bridgewater one from last year was £59.97 + post

It is not tonight's TSV as that is the Tablet which you even posted as being for 18th. This radio was never for 16th as it was Links of London and it was on TV guide as Links for several weeks! Stop digging yourself into an even bigger hole!

Ahhh Strato, you're spoiling it for me as I want this. However, were you a LG loving lady, would you buy this or the Roberts Radio portable DAB which comes in around £109 without lips. Sorry for picking your brains but I've no one else to ask and I'm useless at sorting the good from the carp.

CC

I don't know the Roberts.

My only criticism is that the buttons are on the front, and when you push any, the radio slides backwards instead of the button pressing in.

But easily cured with a book or something behind it, or a non slip mat.

Latest posts

Back