Lulu Guinness Scattered Lips Retro Mini Radio TSV 19/12/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It does NOT have 2 speakers, so I don't know what the specification is talking about.

I have 2 of them, but without "lips".

Paid about £45 with FREE PP.

My remark above was about the radio posted by SCW earlier, which was a retro mini.

But the actual TSV is NOT one of those, but a Hepburn, which does have 2 speakers.

I have one of those too, got it from Argos for £99, but I used a £100 gift voucher I got when I changed my ISP from BT to TalkTalk.

And my remarks about the buttons don't apply either, as the TSV has the buttons on the top.

SUMMARISING MY CONFUSION:-

One minute the TSV is a mini retro Lulu G radio.

But the spec says it has 2 speakers, but that radio doesn't.

SCW's link says it IS the TSV.

Then it turns out that it is not the TSV after all on that day.

But today, they are showing an Emma B Hepburn radio.

But then it turns out that is not the TSV, a tablet is.

But some people have ordered a black one (a black what, neither has black as an option)?

In the meantime, the Lulu G radio is showing as a TSV at £69-96 instead of £85.

the TSV for the 19th is the retro mini radio they just swapped the tablet & the radio around

No they didn't, as I said yesterday stop digging yourself further into a hole! You made a mistake by putting it was TSV for 16th, then tried to say it was for 18th which it wasn't as it was already stated it was the tablet, you'd even posted this yourself, don't try and blame Q, you are not infallible, you make mistakes just like we all do, we are all human!

the TSV for the 19th is the retro mini radio they just swapped the tablet & the radio around

Ridiculous. You've confused people in this thread by not admitting to your initial error. QVC are stupid but they're not going to swap the days of multiple TSVs at the last minute, guests are booked, hours are scheduled for complementary products, etc.

I put salt into a cake yesterday instead of sugar, we all laughed about it. It was my error, not Tesco's.

Last edited:
who cares when its on? its on the website, and the website is far better than the tv, as you don't have to contend with snooty presenters

Best wishes for your new job CMQ, and the radio. It's good to read posts about folk still enjoying shopping from Q.

SUMMARISING MY CONFUSION:-

One minute the TSV is a mini retro Lulu G radio.

But the spec says it has 2 speakers, but that radio doesn't.

SCW's link says it IS the TSV.

Then it turns out that it is not the TSV after all on that day.

But today, they are showing an Emma B Hepburn radio.

But then it turns out that is not the TSV, a tablet is.

But some people have ordered a black one (a black what, neither has black as an option)?

In the meantime, the Lulu G radio is showing as a TSV at £69-96 instead of £85.

I ordered the LG radio with the black scattered lips that is showing as aTSV. I didnt use the link from here but went straight onto the website.I deduced its the TSV for the 19th because Q is trailing it as being available over the nex few days.I think its the same Emma Bridgewater radio with the LG covering.

Yes. the radio is made by ViewQuest, now known as VQ.

As they said yet again on today's video of the VQ Hepburn, it is "Quintessentially British" (despite being made in China).

Hey way to go QVC! Lip print and a lip keyring, slap a Lulu Guinness name on it and voila! guaranteed sales by people who love her bags. :mysmilie_479:

On a serious note, you'd be lucky if you got this for Saturday, that's why the a..mazing Abbi is mentioning it being a present for January, and JF just mentioned Valentine's Day, I kid you not. :mysmilie_17: Time to turn over now, this is too much first thing Monday morning.

Hey way to go QVC! Lip print and a lip keyring, slap a Lulu Guinness name on it and voila! guaranteed sales by people who love her bags. :mysmilie_479:

On a serious note, you'd be lucky if you got this for Saturday, that's why the a..mazing Abbi is mentioning it being a present for January, and JF just mentioned Valentine's Day, I kid you not. :mysmilie_17: Time to turn over now, this is too much first thing Monday morning.

I ordered it a couple of days ago but for myself so not too worried about delivery.I wouldn't have ordered it for a gift though,too risky with strikes and all going on.

I ordered it a couple of days ago but for myself so not too worried about delivery.I wouldn't have ordered it for a gift though,too risky with strikes and all going on.

Yes you're right, it's a bit iffy at the moment with the post, but I'm glad you ordered early.

So SCW made a mistake good grief you would think he had committed a crime. QVC do have a TV channel and a web site where you can see what's on offer and order direct. Imo it's just another of their overpriced items and who wants a radio to match their handbag lol? Not me, we are happy with our Roberts radio.

I didnt buy my radio to match an LG handbag ,I can't imagine many people do.

I find LG bags overpriced for my budget .My Roberts radio has bitten the dust finally so this is the replacement.I like the shape of this one .

Latest posts

Back