Julia Roberts in a Mini Skirt...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bettyboo

Registered Shopper
Is it me or does she look really awful in that mini skirt. She appears to be wearing leggings or tights as well but for goodness sake she hasn't got the best legs in the business and imo they look better covered up.

Is it me or does she look really awful in that mini skirt. She appears to be wearing leggings or tights as well but for goodness sake she hasn't got the best legs in the business and imo they look better covered up.
Have seen her before like this and I agree, not a good look. I'm not going to have a look today as I am going out for dinner and it's sure to put me right of the food.:mysmilie_17:

Had to switch on to investigate! It is hard to see behind that counter, but it looked very short to me, almost a micro skirt! But I think she has pretty good legs.

Who is this woman who has just popped up looking like a 1950s secretary??? A truly hideous outfit. She was doing a promo for the next show on Q Style, is that a live channel? I'm easily confused these days. I thought it was CH at first with the glasses but no. And you think Julia looks bad!

I absolutely detest that so called stylist who is on with JR on the 5pm show.

She makes Glen & Co sound intelligent regarding sound bites. She can easily get 5 meaningless phrases in each sentence all delivered like a gattling gun in the most awful accent.

She is a must turn off for me, even more than Chuntley and that is saying something.

This fashion hour is like a scene from a patomime, you can't believe the dressing up you are watching ...lol

I absolutely detest that so called stylist who is on with JR on the 5pm show.

She makes Glen & Co sound intelligent regarding sound bites. She can easily get 5 meaningless phrases in each sentence all delivered like a gattling gun in the most awful accent.

She is a must turn off for me, even more than Chuntley and that is saying something.
Agree, awful accent and she makes no sense at all. A snippet of her was on that damn fashion advert that was played all the time a couple of months ago, she said, "Styling with colour is definitely one of my favourites" Eh?

Julia's become a bit top heavy with small legs and a bigger top half (bit like myself!) so she needs to balance it out a bit. She can do it because I've seen her looking lovely in some shows, but awful in others.

CC

I hope the QVC Ladies don't read this board.

I find many of the threads totally unnecessary & unkind.

Unfortunately if you want sycophantic posts this isn't the forum, we tell it like it is (unlike FB)

Rest assured they don't read here because if they did they would have a real good think about their exceedingly annoying traits, such as talking over each other, shouting like banshees, downright lying, wearing bulldog clips on clothes they are selling thus conning viewers into thinking that is the fit of the garment, constantly promoting their own books. I could go on for hours.

Apart from anything else their egos are so big they would be in denial about anything posted here.

I'm not being unkind .I was criticising the Friday fashion show as someone suggested its like a Panto and I just happen to have been to see Mother Goose with the wonderful Roy Hudd as the dame .

The frocks were over the top with lots of quick changes a bit like the Friday style show.

I think Julia is caught in the coming to terms with getting older syndrome ,where your body shape changes and you are floundering to get something to suit you.

Ive been through it myself.

Last edited:

If this is your opinion why read the posts in the first place in fact if you are not prepared to read other people's opinion I can't see the point in joining this forum.

Rest assured the egos in question here are so huge that any comments on this forum are of no consequence to them. It's a fact of life that we all make judgements and comment on people all the time, from the person that has served us, to how well we have been entertained, to how somebody reads the news, to how we are governed, the PM's leather trousers..........that's life!

Just saying!

Rest assured the egos in question here are so huge that any comments on this forum are of no consequence to them. It's a fact of life that we all make judgements and comment on people all the time, from the person that has served us, to how well we have been entertained, to how somebody reads the news, to how we are governed, the PM's leather trousers..........that's life!

Just saying!
Couldn't agree more. I wonder why people feel the need to get offended on the behalf of others so much these days. If someone who isn't important to me makes a negative comment about me I couldn't care less, they aren't a loved one so their opinion of me is of no consequence. I take note of opinions about my appearance from those I love and who know me well, not of those who don't.

Last edited:
If this is your opinion why read the posts in the first place in fact if you are not prepared to read other people's opinion I can't see the point in joining this forum.

I love the honest reviews on products, I especially love the sneak previews & the alternative stockists tips.

Why do women get criticised so much for their appearance?
Especially from other women :-(
It doesn't happen to men.
Why do women tear other women down :-(
They are more than the sum total of what they look like.

Latest posts

Back