Jill Franks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think Jill can do a good job. I thought she was excellent on the NIOD TSV.

I think she needs to slow down and breathe more. She needs to stop "loving" every lotion and potion. She needs to retire the word hilarious.

Like all the presenters she has good and bad points. She is about mid table for me at present... Could go up or down.

She looked absolutely AWFUL last night! Why on earth was she head to toe in black & her body language was not of a confident woman. She looks much better wearing colour even though she says she's a "nude/pink" girl. I remember she wore a dress that was purple or blue a few years ago & she looked so much better & even looked more attractive, less harsh looking. The black top she wore last night had the collar turned inwards as she thought she looked more stylish & said she'd look cute wearing knee high boots! I'm not as old as Jill but I've moved on from the clothes I wore in the 80s, sorry but I don't want to look like mutton. When I was in my 20s my friends & I would laugh at women in their 30s saying they were too old to wear what we wore! ( I do realise now that 30 is NOT old lol) Vonda said it had an Avengers look. Sorry Jill but you will never look as sexy as Diana Rigg, Honor Blackman or Joanna Lumley, those ladies have class!

Latest posts

Back