Jill Franks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

talisker25

Registered Shopper
Just found this out... And had to share. Jill Franks keeps English Bulldogs, now forgive me if I'm wrong but there is a link there somewhere but I can't for the clip of me think what it is:mysmilie_12:

One of her dogs was stolen when her husband was out walking it. She had two and her husband went to pick up the poo and turned round and one dog was gone. She offered a reward and it was all over QVC Facebook, people still ask if the dog was found? The answer was no. This was about 2 years back. The dog was neutered and chipped so no use to anyone for breeding.

She also wrote to her MP about the little bulldog Baby who was tortured and left for months with a broken back. The light sentence the torturers got and if anyone seen the video they recorded of them jumping on her and throwing her down the stairs laughing, Make it scream more. Would be angry.

Lovely dogs.
I hadn't heard about that video, just heartbreaking. No punishment would be severe enough for those people in my book.

How anyone can do that to any animal are sick, there's no words available yet to describe how disgusting I think those evil bastards are!

It's so upsetting the fear Jill's dog must've gone through, I think her husband should take some responsibility though because she'd apparently known that other dogs had been stolen from the park her husband went to, I know you should be able to let your dog run free, but unfortunately that's not the world we live in, knowing how sought after Bulldogs are and stolen to order, he shouldn't have taken his eye off that dog for a single second........there I've said it.

You've got a good point there, shopperholic.
I never, never, ever let my dogs off lead other than in our own secure, secluded back garden despite being microchipped.
I have two breeds, a tiny one & another very rare breed that's on the At Risk Native Breeds list at the Kennel Club.As to how rare well over 60,000 Labrador puppies were newly registered with the Kennel Club last year against only 49 of my breed in the whole UK.
I don't take risks with any of them

They are totally sick....personally, I'd like to see the same done to them, and that would be just for starters. People who are capable of doing this to a defenceless animal would have no compunction about doing the same to a child or adult, and these people walk the streets. Animal cruelty is not taken anywhere near seriously enough, IMO. It's just one sign of a VERY abnormal mind.

How anyone can do that to any animal are sick, there's no words available yet to describe how disgusting I think those evil bastards are!

It's so upsetting the fear Jill's dog must've gone through, I think her husband should take some responsibility though because she'd apparently known that other dogs had been stolen from the park her husband went to, I know you should be able to let your dog run free, but unfortunately that's not the world we live in, knowing how sought after Bulldogs are and stolen to order, he shouldn't have taken his eye off that dog for a single second........there I've said it.

You've got a good point there, shopperholic.
I never, never, ever let my dogs off lead other than in our own secure, secluded back garden despite being microchipped.
I have two breeds, a tiny one & another very rare breed that's on the At Risk Native Breeds list at the Kennel Club.As to how rare well over 60,000 Labrador puppies were newly registered with the Kennel Club last year against only 49 of my breed in the whole UK.
I don't take risks with any of them

You're doing the right thing not taking any risks, especially as they're so rare, well done.

They are totally sick....personally, I'd like to see the same done to them, and that would be just for starters. People who are capable of doing this to a defenceless animal would have no compunction about doing the same to a child or adult, and these people walk the streets. Animal cruelty is not taken anywhere near seriously enough, IMO. It's just one sign of a VERY abnormal mind.

I agree H, I always say the same thing, the nasty bastards are either mentally disturbed, pure evil or both.

I am so choked up ...I was upset when I read Jill's blog about her poor fur baby ....and as for the video of that poor dog Baby ...I can't even go there and I agree Historymystery and Shopperholic ...I hope they suffer the pits of hell ...and even that wouldn't be enough ....I can't bear it ...:mysmilie_51::mysmilie_51:

The world is going mad. What with animal cruelty, child abuse, being killed at a Christmas market, where's the hope ?

I am not a fan of Jill Franks but I applaud her for writing to her MP over the tortured puppy. Dangerous psychopaths often start with torturing animals. It should be taken seriously for the sake of any ill-treated animal and for the good of human society.

I see there are people on FB asking where they can buy it! Also posts have been removed but don't know (but can imagine) what they were.

Latest posts

Back