Jill Franks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I really don't like making mean comments but just seen it and it makes her look like a pink Grinch, it's dreadful!!!!!

Why on earth have people on Facebook asked where they could get it from, it's a bobble hat!! There's ****** millions of them out there! How hard can it be to find a bobble hat that looks the same/similar?! Step away from QVC and google 'bobble hat'.... :headbang:

:mysmilie_15: there's absolutely no way on this earth you'd ever get me wearing one of those, I'm sure it would attract giggles round Aldis. :mysmilie_15:

MY 8 year old grand daughter would love it but her 10 year old sister would roll her eyes and declare " I`m not wearing THAT ! ". Goes to show that even 10 year olds have a cut off point for sparkly hats.

Get out the knitting needles & you too could look a right pillock for a fraction of the price.

I was at Windermere today and all the Girlies were wearing beanies with fur pom-poms they were selling for around £30 with detachable Pom and the matching key ring £20. I suppose JF and all her Girlfriends are wearing them.

:mysmilie_15: there's absolutely no way on this earth you'd ever get me wearing one of those, I'm sure it would attract giggles round Aldis. :mysmilie_15:

I would certainly look like a right tit wearing it around ASDA too! :mysmilie_19:

I love bobble hats and don't care how stupid people may think I look :happy:

Last edited:
I love bobble hats and don't care how stupid people may think I look :happy:

Wearing whilst trying to look interested presenting household helpers in skyscraper shoes, no coat, gloves or scarf in a heated building with cameras every angle?

I forgot to say that on the way home we called in at the Beech Hill Hotel for coffe and I saw a man wearing one LMAO. X

She must have had something stuffed in it to make it stand up on end like that? Surely the weight of the pom pom would make it drop behind her head like Wee Willie Winkie otherwise?

She must have had something stuffed in it to make it stand up on end like that? Surely the weight of the pom pom would make it drop behind her head like Wee Willie Winkie otherwise?

Probably a bulldog clip holding her hair in position.

Probably just held up by her swelled head.

Latest posts

Back